This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The next XBOX is going to sell really badly

#11grizzmoePosted 10/2/2012 4:34:25 AM
evryone i know has a 360, no one was really interested in ps3, and everyone agreed that wii is just a lame gimmick, im pretty sure the next xbox was sell at least decently due to that
---
---
yo yo yo its the m*********** grizzmoe
#12BrutalBrockenPosted 10/2/2012 4:34:48 AM
I dont think its Microsofts fault that Rare flopped or if rejoining Nintendo would change that. Kameo, PDZ, and the few other games they made were not huge hits. But Rare does make the Avatars and the Wii Sports series which were much bigger hits. So who knows maybe RARE is making the greatest game ever made right now
---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
#13Seksii_Girl_3(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 4:36:32 AM
BrutalBrocken posted...
I dont think its Microsofts fault that Rare flopped or if rejoining Nintendo would change that. Kameo, PDZ, and the few other games they made were not huge hits. But Rare does make the Avatars and the Wii Sports series which were much bigger hits. So who knows maybe RARE is making the greatest game ever made right now

I think Kameo is great and PDZ was decent which just shows they can make quality titles but are shoveled with crap Microsoft wants to push. Hopefully they make Killer Instinct 3.

KI3 and Timesplitters 4 would make me buy a XBOX 720.
---
Daniel Bryan is my future husband!
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4rxpltQhL1qgvr4ko1_250.gif
#14GeistPosted 10/2/2012 4:37:22 AM
Seksii_Girl_3 posted...
This isn't scientific proof nor am i stating these are facts but alot of the Microsoft fans have been treated like crap for too long now and it's upsetting if you can't see it for yourself.

Thank god for XBLA games is all i can say.

Also this isn't fanboyism, i think the original XBOX is fantastic and the 360 started off incredibly strong but look at it now.

It's not even facts, it's opinion and a bias one at that. Not everyone cares about Rare. Personally they only made one game I cared for. Then you devolve in to the usual bull that all anti xbox fans use.

Oh no MS exclusives are not what I like so every one hates them! Oh no, one commercial in a small box in the corner, how dare MS put it there! Oh no you must pay for live, how dare they, life should be free! As I said, usual fan boy fluff.
#15Seksii_Girl_3(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 4:38:04 AM
Geist posted...
Seksii_Girl_3 posted...
This isn't scientific proof nor am i stating these are facts but alot of the Microsoft fans have been treated like crap for too long now and it's upsetting if you can't see it for yourself.

Thank god for XBLA games is all i can say.

Also this isn't fanboyism, i think the original XBOX is fantastic and the 360 started off incredibly strong but look at it now.

It's not even facts, it's opinion and a bias one at that. Not everyone cares about Rare. Personally they only made one game I cared for. Then you devolve in to the usual bull that all anti xbox fans use.

Oh no MS exclusives are not what I like so every one hates them! Oh no, one commercial in a small box in the corner, how dare MS put it there! Oh no you must pay for live, how dare they, life should be free! As I said, usual fan boy fluff.

k
---
#16BrutalBrockenPosted 10/2/2012 4:44:09 AM
I didn't say Kameo or PDZ were bad games, I just said they didnt sell well. As far as Killer Instinct 3, yeah I'd buy that in a heartbeat. I just really dont think exclusivesor having less than PS3 will break Microsoft. Its the 3rd party support that'll always win. Either way I'd rather own all the systems.
---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
#17Seksii_Girl_3(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 4:47:43 AM
BrutalBrocken posted...
I didn't say Kameo or PDZ were bad games, I just said they didnt sell well. As far as Killer Instinct 3, yeah I'd buy that in a heartbeat. I just really dont think exclusivesor having less than PS3 will break Microsoft. Its the 3rd party support that'll always win. Either way I'd rather own all the systems.

Yeah i agree. Owning them all is the best options because it opens you up to the entire libraries and you can buy games that you have interest in and have no worries about exclusives.
---
#18BrutalBrockenPosted 10/2/2012 6:17:28 AM
Seksii_Girl_3 posted...
BrutalBrocken posted...

Yeah i agree. Owning them all is the best options because it opens you up to the entire libraries and you can buy games that you have interest in and have no worries about exclusives.

I go down to Gamestop once s month with $100 and usually walk out with 15, or more games. Alot of good games i might have missed when it first came out.
---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
#19Perfect LightPosted 10/2/2012 6:20:50 AM
Seksii_Girl_3 posted...
Also the home screen is disgusting, i'm shown ads for bands, movies and singers i have no interest in yet we pay for online, we should have the option to turn that crap off.

It's not like you're forced to watch anything. I just ignore them. They're very small and not intrusive in any way, they don't even make noise unless you scroll over them.
---
youtube.com/sciencebytes...learn something new
My novel - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0095KJ6YC
#20gabriusPosted 10/2/2012 6:23:36 AM
Seksii_Girl_3 posted...
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius