This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The next XBOX is going to sell really badly

#111Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 10/2/2012 12:39:14 PM
I actually agree with the tc im prolly done with xbox after the 360's life cycle and just gonna stick to nintendo and playstation.
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 2) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 3) Final Fantasy 9. 4) Final Fantasy 10. 5) Star Fox 64.
#112KillerSlawPosted 10/2/2012 12:46:11 PM
As a guy who has sold his 360 to get a PS3, yeah...they have some problems. And I never thought I'd say that with how good 360 started.

However, if they somehow was able to sell their next console on the cheap I'd probably get it. Hell, if I could get that 99 dollar Xbox 360 with the Live contract I'd probably rebuy a 360.
---
http://i48.tinypic.com/359bpg1.png http://i.imgur.com/VXqqs.gif
#113Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 10/2/2012 12:46:24 PM
Dillon360 posted...
Some of my favorite games and franchises are only available on the 360:

Gears 1-3
Splinter Cell Conviction
Left 4 Dead 1-2
Crackdown 1-2
Ninja Gaiden 2
Halo Reach

Although when the next gen DOES start, I'll be buying the PS4 first. The Xbox 3 a couple of years later. And the Wii U........... NEVER!

ninja gaiden sigma 2 is on ps3 and a whole lot better than the 360 version. And all those other games you listed arent worth owning a 360 for the majoraty of ppl.
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 2) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 3) Final Fantasy 9. 4) Final Fantasy 10. 5) Star Fox 64.
#114TheArcadePosted 10/2/2012 12:48:37 PM
The point is guys 360 is more convenient. We don't want to have to deal with installing movies and trophy syncing... we just want to play the damn game. If a game is on PC or even the flippin Genesis, hell I don't care if it's available on the Vetrex home entertainment system. The fact they're on 360 and some of these consoles are hard to get.

I could buy Radiant Silvergun on the Saturn but why pay $200 when I can pay just $10 which gives the game updated visuals. Some of us do find it more reasonable to use LIVE for convenience. Some of us can't justify finding parts one at a time then building a PC, nor can we think of a reason to buy a pre-assembled gaming enabled PC. Even if we get that there's no guarantee every thing will work on it. This is why XB 360 "ready-to-go" aspect is so important.
---
Phantom Miria, Rippling Ophelia, Teresa of the Faint Smile, Windcutter Flora, God-Eye Galatea
#115TheArcadePosted 10/2/2012 12:54:09 PM
Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX posted...
Dillon360 posted...

Gears 1-3
Splinter Cell Conviction
Left 4 Dead 1-2
Crackdown 1-2
Ninja Gaiden 2
Halo Reach

Although when the next gen DOES start, I'll be buying the PS4 first. The Xbox 3 a couple of years later. And the Wii U........... NEVER!

ninja gaiden sigma 2 is on ps3 and a whole lot better than the 360 version. And all those other games you listed arent worth owning a 360 for the majoraty of ppl.

Sure the PS3 version of Sigma 2 is better if you're a complete noob who detests violence. If only they took out the enemies on every game then slowed down the combat.

It's asinine to insist the majority could care less about Splinter Cell, Halo, Gears, NG and Left 4 Dead when they've done so much for the industry, I refute your assessment.
---
Phantom Miria, Rippling Ophelia, Teresa of the Faint Smile, Windcutter Flora, God-Eye Galatea
#116ThirtyThr33Posted 10/2/2012 12:54:24 PM
Those exact reasons TC made ( as well as a few others ) are why I'm switching over to Sony next-gen.
---
Saving the whales-an agenda for some. Nuking them sits well with me.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#117Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 10/2/2012 12:56:03 PM
TheArcade posted...
Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX posted...
Dillon360 posted...

Gears 1-3
Splinter Cell Conviction
Left 4 Dead 1-2
Crackdown 1-2
Ninja Gaiden 2
Halo Reach

Sure the PS3 version of Sigma 2 is better if you're a complete noob who detests violence. If only they took out the enemies on every game then slowed down the combat.

It's asinine to insist the majority could care less about Splinter Cell, Halo, Gears, NG and Left 4 Dead when they've done so much for the industry, I refute your assessment.

Why are you taking ppl saying the ps3 version of ninja gaiden 2 is better personally? Do you really care that much? lol.
---
#118CaliberChampPosted 10/2/2012 12:59:31 PM
This is coming from a Xbox 360 owner. But compared to what Playstation Plus gives you, xbox live just seems like a rip off. Then when I go on xbox live there are more ads on it than on the PS3. And the games are pretty darn expensive and the sales aren't so great. Then they also push Kinect and overprice that PoS. $150 for Kinect? Hell no, not worth it.
I'm slowly becoming a PC gamer, so by the time Xbox 720 comes out I won't buy it. If I must get a next gen console it would probably be the Wii U, and maybe the PS4? I'm done with Micro$oft now. They just view their fans as wallets.
---
Recommended games: Guild Wars 2, The Witcher 2, Skyrim, Batman arkham city, Brutal Legend
Unrecommended games: Dark Souls, Demon Souls, Diablo 3, FF14, SFxT,
#119TheArcadePosted 10/2/2012 1:08:55 PM
Pigfarts posted...
gabrius posted...
knightimex posted...
Seksii_Girl_3 posted...
This isn't scientific proof nor am i stating these are facts but alot of the Microsoft fans have been treated like crap for too long now and it's upsetting if you can't see it for yourself.

Thank god for XBLA games is all i can say.

Also this isn't fanboyism, i think the original XBOX is fantastic and the 360 started off incredibly strong but look at it now.

My name is KnightimeX, and I approve of this message.

...and if you needed any further proof of the worthlessness of this topic, there you have it.

if you don't have all 3 system then you probably shouldn't post your opinion. some people only play halo and thats enough exclusives for them, but you have to be blind if you can't see that MS is already moving on and gearing up for their next system. And ps is just hitting its stride with a great line up coming out.

Most of us have already had our fill or are still playing 360 and you're telling me PS3 is JUST now hitting it's stride? We had to wait 6 year for Sony to get their act together while 360 has been pwning since '07. Now we're expected to switch... please.

I didn't know you could be this way Farts, disappointed in you. Thought you were different. Always respect your fighting ability in MvC2 (your Juggs/Tronne still pwns). Now you show clear biased against people who only own 1 console. You do know people have their own preferences don't you? Not every one has to like the same thing you like. Has it ever occurred to you some people simply don't like the PS3 or the Wii?

If owning a lot of consoles is the criteria for this topic I probably have nearly every one in here beat. Does that mean every one shouldn't post their opinion unless they own every console that I do? Because that would be pretty awesome.
---
#120TheArcadePosted 10/2/2012 1:11:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]