This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The next XBOX is going to sell really badly

#131joncoallstarPosted 10/2/2012 3:06:58 PM
Geist posted...
Your scientific proof, it seems to be missing. All I'm seeing is your every day fan boy crud in here.

Are you on drugs? He didn't state opinions, these are facts. Also throw in the fact that Xbox live costs 50 bucks a year, meanwhile PSN is free.

They do that again, I am pretty sure most people will say NO. There is NO justification for any of this crap we never asked for.
#132TheArcadePosted 10/2/2012 3:17:17 PM
I'm buying a NeoGeo MVS next-gen.
/topic
---
Phantom Miria, Rippling Ophelia, Teresa of the Faint Smile, Windcutter Flora, God-Eye Galatea
#133popping4itPosted 10/2/2012 3:22:56 PM
Seksii_Girl_3 posted...
I'm not trolling, i own a 360.

when people say this they are 100% guarentted to be trolling :P
---
Still hoping for a Shenmue 3.
#134Deathx113Posted 10/2/2012 3:27:08 PM
Yeah, xbox360 doesn't have any more good games...

*Goes back to playing Borderlands 2 four 100 hours straight*
---
What did the aldehyde say when it found the carboxylic acid hiding? "oic Acid!" har har har- Deathx113
#135Deathx113Posted 10/2/2012 3:28:02 PM
popping4it posted...
Seksii_Girl_3 posted...

Exactly.

If you have to say you aren't trolling, you're trolling.
---
What did the aldehyde say when it found the carboxylic acid hiding? "oic Acid!" har har har- Deathx113
#136CapwnDPosted 10/2/2012 3:33:56 PM(edited)
I'll go ahead and admit I own a PS3 and not a 360; I did own an original XBOX. I agree with what you said especially about the LIVE being monthly fee-ed, BUT for some reason XBOX became the primary household name this generation along with Call of Duty. For some reason people fail to see that PS3 has Call of Duty as well AND that their online play is FREE. I think the next XBOX will sell well due to this ignorance of the casual gamer who doesn't seem to care about money or really games even, just that they can say they have XBOX, LIVE, and Call of Duty.

It's funny that you use the word ignorance and also say that you have a PS3 and not a 360 and you call them the same thing when it comes to the online experience.

But you know what they say, ignorance is bliss. So keep on believing! Isn't that the mantra? "Make.Believe(that it's the same)"

Due to this ignorance of the casual gamer who doesn't seem to care about money or really games even, just that they can say they have XBOX, LIVE, and Call of Duty

Ponies say the stupidest things, and the funny thing is I'll bet he believes it.

Dammit now I got sucked into responding to the troll topic creator's topic.
---
Thrash or be Thrashed
#137TheArcadePosted 10/2/2012 3:32:40 PM
popping4it posted...
Seksii_Girl_3 posted...

Affirmative, troll confirmed. lol
---
Phantom Miria, Rippling Ophelia, Teresa of the Faint Smile, Windcutter Flora, God-Eye Galatea
#138zinsindettaPosted 10/2/2012 3:34:11 PM
I do not care about exclusives. Get some new material fanboys.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#139TheArcadePosted 10/2/2012 3:34:18 PM
CaPwnD posted...
I'll go ahead and admit I own a PS3 and not a 360; I did own an original XBOX. I agree with what you said especially about the LIVE being monthly fee-ed, BUT for some reason XBOX became the primary household name this generation along with Call of Duty. For some reason people fail to see that PS3 has Call of Duty as well AND that their online play is FREE. I think the next XBOX will sell well due to this ignorance of the casual gamer who doesn't seem to care about money or really games even, just that they can say they have XBOX, LIVE, and Call of Duty.

It's funny that you use the word ignorance and also say that you have a PS3 and not a 360 and you call them the same thing when it comes to the online experience.

But you know what they say, ignorance is bliss. So keep on believing! Isn't that the mantra? "Make.Believe(that it's the same)"

Dammit now I got sucked into responding to the troll topic creator's topic.

It's okay, she got all of us Cap.

Some how this troll appears strikingly familiar...
---
#140happypor100prePosted 10/2/2012 3:35:30 PM
Seksii_Girl_3 posted...
What will 720 have? Forza, Halo and Gears of War. Not good enough.

i wasnt aware you had a time machine.

Also the home screen is disgusting, i'm shown ads for bands, movies and singers i have no interest in we should have the option to turn that crap off.

ignore it its soo easy a caveman could do it i mean seriously.....

360 started off good but is the worst console ever because of the last few years (just bad).

I'm not trolling, i own a 360

its your opnion but i respectfully disagree

erased what i dont care about kept what i do and responded.....
---
GT-Goldchampion200