This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The next XBOX is going to sell really badly

#171BrutalBrockenPosted 10/2/2012 11:34:06 PM
LoveSheep posted...
RROD. I want my consoles to last more then a week. I am not stupid enough to go through this s*** again. Microsoft can go f*** itself.

My last PS3 had the YLOD, how come people dont mention this more? I have 6 friends who had the same problem yet all these jackasses keep bringing up the RRoD which hasn't been a problem since the slim was released
---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
#172CapwnDPosted 10/2/2012 11:37:00 PM
LoveSheep posted...
RROD. I want my consoles to last more then a week. I am not stupid enough to go through this s*** again. Microsoft can go f*** itself.

My last PS3 had the YLOD, how come people dont mention this more? I have 6 friends who had the same problem yet all these jackasses keep bringing up the RRoD which hasn't been a problem since the slim was released

I had to send my old model 360 in a few times but never had to pay, and eventually they fixed it right and it's been fine ever since.

But PS3... pfff. Not only did I have to pay $187 for the first repair after only one year, but then it died again a year later and I had to replace it. $987 to have one working PS3 and people cry about the old 360 which most were fixed for free.
---
Thrash Zone
#173BrutalBrockenPosted 10/3/2012 12:30:57 AM
CaPwnD posted...
LoveSheep posted...

I had to send my old model 360 in a few times but never had to pay, and eventually they fixed it right and it's been fine ever since.

But PS3... pfff. Not only did I have to pay $187 for the first repair after only one year, but then it died again a year later and I had to replace it. $987 to have one working PS3 and people cry about the old 360 which most were fixed for free.

yeah micrsoft was badass when my original died twice, this one I have now is still running strong 6 years later. Don't get me wrong Sony and Microsoft can learn alot from each other. Xbox had the achievements long before Sony stole it and made trophies.
PS+ and the IGC is awesome, I have no idea why Xbox doesn't have the IGC. we pay $45+ a year for Live, so why cant they let us have a game or 2 once in a while?
---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
#174chrcolPosted 10/3/2012 12:39:07 AM
Turn the xbox on with the network cable pulled out, I admit the dashboard looks a hell of a lot better and loads faster too. Also games dont pause for 30 seconds checking DLC when loading them. I now play with it online and only connect it to the net when putting a new game in (to check for updates) and when I need DLC.
#175GorillaOnRoofPosted 10/3/2012 12:48:52 AM
Seksii_Girl_3 posted...
gabrius posted...
knightimex posted...
Gabrius, you can't be that blinded by MS's dirty work.

It's hard to see anything sitting behind this enormous pile of excellent games, dude =P

Yeah that are most likely all multiplatform.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa... you mean to tell me that some of these goddamn games I have, are multiplatform? Well how the **** am I supposed to play them now?
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.
#176BrutalBrockenPosted 10/3/2012 12:55:45 AM
GorillaOnRoof posted...
Seksii_Girl_3 posted...
gabrius posted...
knightimex posted...

It's hard to see anything sitting behind this enormous pile of excellent games, dude =P

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa... you mean to tell me that some of these goddamn games I have, are multiplatform? Well how the **** am I supposed to play them now?

you can't apparently according to more than half of the people in this topic do not accept a multiplatform games existence.
WHERE'D MY DARKSIDERS 2 GO!!!!!!
---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
#177TheArcadePosted 10/3/2012 1:22:24 AM
Seksii_Girl_3 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Seksii_Girl_3 posted...
Yi Long posted...
I agree with TC. I started off with the original Xbox, loved it. Then bought the 360 and also loved it.

HOWEVER, the last few years have been crap, with no new original IP's being released and too much focus on Kinect (yuck) and apps.

The best stuff has been coming out on XBLA, which is still great, now maybe better than ever, but other than that, it's been horrible.

Also, I feel the last 2 years Sony has really picked up the ball, they have a great thing going on with PSN+, and my next system will certainly be a new Playstation, while I kinda lost faith in MS.

Wow someone who isn't a blinded fanboy, refreshing.

Do you HONESTLY think the next microsoft console is going to experience poor sales?

I'm sure it'll do well enough in the States but Japan won't touch it and Sony sells better in europe/australia.

For all YOU know Microsoft may wind up kicking Sony and Nintendo's ass in Australia/Europe. The Next Box could be a critical flop or major hit. Why make silly opinionated predictions based on current market conditions?
---
Phantom Miria, Rippling Ophelia, Teresa of the Faint Smile, Windcutter Flora, God-Eye Galatea
#178TheArcadePosted 10/3/2012 1:24:41 AM
GorillaOnRoof posted...
Seksii_Girl_3 posted...
gabrius posted...
knightimex posted...

Like the bulk of PS3's library isn't multiplatform. XD
---
Phantom Miria, Rippling Ophelia, Teresa of the Faint Smile, Windcutter Flora, God-Eye Galatea
#179BrutalBrockenPosted 10/3/2012 2:12:43 AM
TheArcade posted...
Seksii_Girl_3 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Seksii_Girl_3 posted...
Yi Long posted...
I agree with TC. I started off with the original Xbox, loved it. Then bought the 360 and also loved it.

HOWEVER, the last few years have been crap, with no new original IP's being released and too much focus on Kinect (yuck) and apps.

The best stuff has been coming out on XBLA, which is still great, now maybe better than ever, but other than that, it's been horrible.

Also, I feel the last 2 years Sony has really picked up the ball, they have a great thing going on with PSN+, and my next system will certainly be a new Playstation, while I kinda lost faith in MS.

Wow someone who isn't a blinded fanboy, refreshing.

Do you HONESTLY think the next microsoft console is going to experience poor sales?

I'm sure it'll do well enough in the States but Japan won't touch it and Sony sells better in europe/australia.

For all YOU know Microsoft may wind up kicking Sony and Nintendo's ass in Australia/Europe. The Next Box could be a critical flop or major hit. Why make silly opinionated predictions based on current market conditions?

Shenmue 3, Kingdom Hearts 3, and Tobal 3 are going to be launch titles on the Xbox 720 to celebrate the 3rd Microsoft console and guarantee its success in Japan
---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
#180knightimexPosted 10/3/2012 4:59:13 AM(edited)
BrutalBrocken posted...
Shenmue 3, Kingdom Hearts 3, and Tobal 3 are going to be titles on the Wii U to celebrate the 6th Nintendo console, guarantee success in Japan

Fixed it for you.
---
i7 2600k 3.4ghz, 12gb 1,333 mhz ram, 1.5tb HDD, EVGA GeForce GTX 690 4096Mb, Sound Blaster Fatal1ty, 850 psu