This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The next XBOX is going to sell really badly

#31Seksii_Girl_3(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 7:36:31 AM
gabrius posted...
Oh, and my stack of exclusives alone is bigger than my entire PS3 collection.

The 360 had, by far, the best library of games this gen.

Don't get me wrong, there are several MUST HAVE titles for all 3 systems, but most of my game time goes to the 360.

What 8 games? Most of the "360" exclusives are also on PC.
---
Daniel Bryan is my future husband!
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4rxpltQhL1qgvr4ko1_250.gif
#32gabriusPosted 10/2/2012 7:43:28 AM
Seksii_Girl_3 posted...
gabrius posted...
Oh, and my stack of exclusives alone is bigger than my entire PS3 collection.

The 360 had, by far, the best library of games this gen.

Don't get me wrong, there are several MUST HAVE titles for all 3 systems, but most of my game time goes to the 360.

What 8 games? Most of the "360" exclusives are also on PC.

Typical troll strategy to both omit the games available on PC and the massive amounts of digital exclusives ONLY available on the 360.

Pick one or the other, but not both, Miss Trolly.
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#33WinternovaPosted 10/2/2012 7:48:26 AM
knightimex posted...
Seksii_Girl_3 posted...
This isn't scientific proof nor am i stating these are facts but alot of the Microsoft fans have been treated like crap for too long now and it's upsetting if you can't see it for yourself.

Thank god for XBLA games is all i can say.

Also this isn't fanboyism, i think the original XBOX is fantastic and the 360 started off incredibly strong but look at it now.

My name is KnightimeX, and I approve of this message.

And here I thought it was Knightampex. Wow. Color me surprised.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Super Bowl Champions), Red Wings(11-time Stanley Cup Champions)
#34fishreloadedPosted 10/2/2012 8:01:14 AM
As an owner of a ps3 and Xbox360 I tend to lean a lot more towards the 360. I dont know why tho

Yes Xbox Live has to be paid for while ps network is free.

Yes the ps3 has a lot more reliable hardware.

Yes most games I buy are multiplatform.

So why do I like the 360 so much? Maybe for the achievement system I like so much better. Maybe for the fact that most of my friends choose to play on the 360. Hell maybe it's the fact that the controller feels so perfect in my hands compared to the ps3.

I don't know the reason, but I do know that I'm buying the next gen Xbox and won't regret a second of it.
---
Hardest Game ALIVE: Super Ghouls and Ghosts... those who have played know thy wrath...
#35SyphonFilterAddictPosted 10/2/2012 8:03:57 AM
Hey look, that tired "It's the next Dreamcast" argument again. That worked out well in 2005 too.
---
The April 2011 PSN Break-In is proof that fanboys will forgive anything.
#36Luthor_Posted 10/2/2012 8:04:17 AM(edited)
Xbox 360 lacks good exclusives unless you're a shooter fan..
---
My Get List: Dishonored || Hitman: Absolution || Assassins Creed III
#37cloudriveraPosted 10/2/2012 8:33:58 AM
I don't know why people think Microsoft wont have any new ips for the new system. Everyone has new ips in the beginning and don't forget that gears was once a new Ip at one point.
---
currently playing: Sonic 4:Episode 2, Perfect Dark HD, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Jet Set Radio HD
#38knightimexPosted 10/2/2012 9:05:38 AM
gabrius posted...
Seksii_Girl_3 posted...
gabrius posted...
knightimex posted...
Gabrius, you can't be that blinded by MS's dirty work.

It's hard to see anything sitting behind this enormous pile of excellent games, dude =P

Yeah that are most likely all multiplatform.

Better version, better controller... troll harder.

I don't think TC is talking about games in general, but kind of like how MS robbed us of so much more things we could have gotten.
---
i7 2600k 3.4ghz, 12gb 1,333 mhz ram, 1.5tb HDD, EVGA GeForce GTX 690 4096Mb, Sound Blaster Fatal1ty, 850 psu
#39Yi LongPosted 10/2/2012 9:13:54 AM
I agree with TC. I started off with the original Xbox, loved it. Then bought the 360 and also loved it.

HOWEVER, the last few years have been crap, with no new original IP's being released and too much focus on Kinect (yuck) and apps.

The best stuff has been coming out on XBLA, which is still great, now maybe better than ever, but other than that, it's been horrible.

Also, I feel the last 2 years Sony has really picked up the ball, they have a great thing going on with PSN+, and my next system will certainly be a new Playstation, while I kinda lost faith in MS.
#40gabriusPosted 10/2/2012 9:15:33 AM
knightimex posted...
gabrius posted...
Seksii_Girl_3 posted...
gabrius posted...
knightimex posted...
Gabrius, you can't be that blinded by MS's dirty work.

It's hard to see anything sitting behind this enormous pile of excellent games, dude =P

Yeah that are most likely all multiplatform.

Better version, better controller... troll harder.

I don't think TC is talking about games in general, but kind of like how MS robbed us of so much more things we could have gotten.

OtherOS, 100% Backwards Compatibility.... if you look hard enough, you can find flaws with everyone.

Me, though?

I'm here for the VIDEO GAMES, and for that, the 360 has done a better job than most of the consoles ever released.

That's right - EVER.
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius