This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The next XBOX is going to sell really badly

#61ExiliousPosted 10/2/2012 11:11:29 AM
User Name Seksii_Girl_3
User ID 6639802
Board User Level 25: New User (3)
---
i5 2500k @ 4.6ghz | Gigabyte Windforce 3x GTX 680 OC | 12gb PNY XLR8 DDR3 1600mhz CAS-7 | OCZ Vertex 3 120gb
LeagueCraft ARAM Admin / Blacklist Administrator
#62PigfartsPosted 10/2/2012 11:12:56 AM
gabrius posted...
knightimex posted...
Seksii_Girl_3 posted...
This isn't scientific proof nor am i stating these are facts but alot of the Microsoft fans have been treated like crap for too long now and it's upsetting if you can't see it for yourself.

Thank god for XBLA games is all i can say.

Also this isn't fanboyism, i think the original XBOX is fantastic and the 360 started off incredibly strong but look at it now.

My name is KnightimeX, and I approve of this message.

...and if you needed any further proof of the worthlessness of this topic, there you have it.

if you don't have all 3 system then you probably shouldn't post your opinion. some people only play halo and thats enough exclusives for them, but you have to be blind if you can't see that MS is already moving on and gearing up for their next system. And ps is just hitting its stride with a great line up coming out.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#63link0316Posted 10/2/2012 11:14:21 AM
Look. Its the "i think i am clever" topic by writing i am not trolling and making an obvious flame bate topic.
---
GT : Zom6iesRPeople2
#64takidigits2005Posted 10/2/2012 11:19:54 AM
link0316 posted...
Look. Its the "i think i am clever" topic by writing i am not trolling and making an obvious flame bate topic.

---
"I don't hate you for having an opinion. It's just that your opinion is irrelevant to my enjoyment of the game."
#65shawnmckPosted 10/2/2012 11:36:37 AM
Yeah, and most people predicted that Kinect was going to sell poorly too, and that it was just a gimmick.
Then it sold extremely well and the same people predicted that it was just a fad & would die off soon.
Sales of Kinect are still going strong.

The point is, many people don't know what they are talking about and cannot predict the weather let alone whether or not a system or console is going to sell or fail.
#66frater_davidPosted 10/2/2012 11:41:14 AM
And what if it does? I hold no stocks with Microsoft and I never buy a new console when it launches. I don't see why anyone gives a crap about sales. What does it matter?
#67failure_turtlePosted 10/2/2012 11:41:26 AM
Juts get a computer, Final Fantasy and Halo suck now anyway.
---
Not changing this signature until I feel like it.
#68TheArcadePosted 10/2/2012 11:42:58 AM
Seksii_Girl_3 posted...
They treated their consumers like crap by giving XBOX owners one exclusive a year. What will 720 have? Forza, Halo and Gears of War. Not good enough.

The next XBOX is going to be the new Dreamcast but without the quality. If Microsoft cared they'd let RARE make the games THEY want.

RARE should just go back to Nintendo.

Also the home screen is disgusting, i'm shown ads for bands, movies and singers i have no interest in yet we pay for online, we should have the option to turn that crap off.

360 started off good but is the worst console ever because of the last few years (just bad).

I'm not trolling, i own a 360.

Hey Seksii GIRL I'll hate Xbox for you if you give me your number. You are a chick right? Lol
---
Phantom Miria, Rippling Ophelia, Teresa of the Faint Smile, Windcutter Flora, God-Eye Galatea
#69SunDevil77Posted 10/2/2012 11:43:29 AM
failure_turtle posted...
Juts get a computer, Final Fantasy and Halo suck now anyway.

FF is primarily a PS3 game.
/fail
---
When I eat, it is the food that is scared.
#70PatchworkPosted 10/2/2012 11:44:18 AM
I get the feeling they've got some new exclusives in the works for the next generation. Maybe not, though.

I'll probably pick up both the new Xbox and the new Playstation. Xbox first, most likely.
---
The mind is its own place, and in itself
Can make a heav'n of hell, a hell of heav'n.