This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The next XBOX is going to sell really badly

#71Dillon360Posted 10/2/2012 10:48:29 AM
Some of my favorite games and franchises are only available on the 360:

Gears 1-3
Splinter Cell Conviction
Left 4 Dead 1-2
Crackdown 1-2
Ninja Gaiden 2
Halo Reach

Although when the next gen DOES start, I'll be buying the PS4 first. The Xbox 3 a couple of years later. And the Wii U........... NEVER!
---
I sold my soul to the Devil. Three days later he demanded a refund...
#72oxnerdPosted 10/2/2012 11:06:01 AM
RPG_Apostle posted...
Thank you for your remarkable insight accumulated from your decades of experience.

No one in the world has decades of experience with video games, its still a new thing if you think about it. But right now as the consumers we are, its not hard to guess where things are going, the video game industry is probably the quickest in advancing, and I know this because of decades of experience.
#73ventus_windPosted 10/2/2012 11:06:30 AM
Seksii_Girl_3 posted...
They treated their consumers like crap by giving XBOX owners one exclusive a year. What will 720 have? Forza, Halo and Gears of War. Not good enough.

The next XBOX is going to be the new Dreamcast but without the quality. If Microsoft cared they'd let RARE make the games THEY want.

RARE should just go back to Nintendo.

Also the home screen is disgusting, i'm shown ads for bands, movies and singers i have no interest in yet we pay for online, we should have the option to turn that crap off.

360 started off good but is the worst console ever because of the last few years (just bad).

I'm not trolling, i own a 360.

i agree.
---
you know who i am
3DS friend code: 2234-7580-2242 PSN: roxasflame
#74NightsOwlPosted 10/2/2012 11:09:05 AM
Winternova posted...
Seksii_Girl_3 posted...
RARE should just go back to Nintendo.

This once sentence is proof positive that we can ignore everything else you've said.

Other than the fact they made better games with Nintendo? Okay... Sure..
---
Not changing my signature until Breath of Fire VI or EBA2/Ouendan3 is announced.
People with Waifus need Laifus.
#75HoundourPosted 10/2/2012 11:10:40 AM
Dillon360 posted...

Gears 1-3
Splinter Cell Conviction
Left 4 Dead 1-2
Crackdown 1-2
Ninja Gaiden 2
Halo Reach

Although when the next gen DOES start, I'll be buying the PS4 first. The Xbox 3 a couple of years later. And the Wii U........... NEVER!

Ninja Gaiden 2 is on the PS3.
---
I LOVE METAL
#76Dillon360Posted 10/2/2012 11:13:49 AM
Houndour posted...
Dillon360 posted...

Gears 1-3
Splinter Cell Conviction
Left 4 Dead 1-2
Crackdown 1-2
Ninja Gaiden 2
Halo Reach

It's not the same. The blood and gore is MUCH better on the 360 version...
---
I sold my soul to the Devil. Three days later he demanded a refund...
#77Akiba69Posted 10/2/2012 11:14:43 AM
I expect anyone with common sense to just skip on the next consoles and go straight for pc gaming. its better in every way. The only people who disagree with that are those who can't afford it, which is silly since its cheaper in the long run.
---
Want a BF3 Premium code? PM me.
#78HoundourPosted 10/2/2012 11:17:33 AM
Dillon360 posted...
Houndour posted...
Dillon360 posted...

Gears 1-3
Splinter Cell Conviction
Left 4 Dead 1-2
Crackdown 1-2
Ninja Gaiden 2
Halo Reach

It's not the same. The blood and gore is MUCH better on the 360 version...

Sorry to burst your bubble, but its essentially the same game, just the PS3 version has additional content and is in 720p, while the xbox version is 585p, and has more blood/gore.
---
I LOVE METAL
#79StravaccaPosted 10/2/2012 11:22:35 AM
Besides gore/blood that didn't suck ass the X360 version of NG2 was definitely better gameplay-wise. And the secondary weapons weren't dumbed down.
---
Unreal - UBerserker
#80ebullientprismPosted 10/2/2012 11:28:22 AM
Forza, Halo and Gears of War. Not good enough.

LOL It's opinions like this are why Sony is in dead last place. The BBB game died this generation, that why PS3 exclusives never got their groove on like 360 exclusives. MS went for killer apps, Sony went for filler apps.

Am I bored of boobs and clunge? Nope. Am I bored of the same amazing exclusives? Nope.
---
Put this in your sig if you agree - "probably because mw2 felt like a real sequel and uncharted 2 was more of an expansion pack"