The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So has Amazon stopped using their credit system with all items?

#1jjonc2003Posted 10/2/2012 9:11:48 AM
and now use their Video service credit instead now? I preordered Halo 4 thinking I was getting $10 credit for anything else, but instead it's for Amazon Instant Video eh?
---
GT: All American619
2010, 2011, 2012 San Diego Chargers Season Ticket Holder
#2alucard7Posted 10/2/2012 9:32:34 AM
The worst is that they got rid off 99 cent release day shipping.
#3SheepinatorPosted 10/2/2012 9:34:41 AM
They still have $10 credit on a lot of stuff. There may be better deals on Halo 4 as get closer to release. In general though, it does look like Amazon's deals aren't as good as they used to be.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#4NavexPosted 10/2/2012 9:36:07 AM
I'm ok with it as long as their amazing prices stay the same. You're getting a deal the way it is with their general pricing so bonuses and stuff don't mean a whole lot to me there.
---
The Jess Margera Rock Radio Show
7PM-8PM EST every Wednesday night on PoochFM.com
#5SheepinatorPosted 10/2/2012 9:38:32 AM
Navex posted...
I'm ok with it as long as their amazing prices stay the same. You're getting a deal the way it is with their general pricing so bonuses and stuff don't mean a whole lot to me there.

Again that's not what it used to be since sales tax is now a reality for many people. Newegg and MS store both have better deals on pre-orders, and Best Buy and I think Fry's will price match Amazon too. Maybe Target also, I don't know.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#6NavexPosted 10/2/2012 2:27:50 PM
Yeah. They haven't added tax there in my state yet but I'm sure they will soon enough. Really though, on many things the prices are still dirt cheap at least compared to leading retailers so even with tax I'll probably still do most of my shopping there.
---
The Jess Margera Rock Radio Show
7PM-8PM EST every Wednesday night on PoochFM.com
#7RockguyKevPosted 10/2/2012 4:34:26 PM
I got a $10 credit for borderlands 2 and it wasn't locked to video only.
#8GollyFluffPosted 10/2/2012 5:22:06 PM
RockguyKev posted...
I got a $10 credit for borderlands 2 and it wasn't locked to video only.

I didn't even get my credit
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
#9Killah PriestPosted 10/2/2012 11:14:31 PM
Best Buy destroys Amazon now, its like Amazon thinks its untouchable.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#10AeXrcPosted 10/3/2012 2:09:45 AM
If it wasn't for having Amazon credit, I'd just go to some retail store at midnight. Now that they aren't giving promotional credits towards everything and now charge sales tax there really isn't any advantage of buying from Amazon now.
---
Gamertag-AeXrc PSN- Aerc
Shows I've watched each week - http://docs.google.com/View?id=dd5xskzz_05n9925gk