This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just put two games inot the disk tray.

#1Solid_CodecPosted 10/2/2012 2:32:19 PM
I have it sitting vertical and didn't realize there was a game in there already and it made some loud noise like it was tearing them up, but I looked at both disk and I did not see any scratches on them.
#2MahoganyTooth92Posted 10/2/2012 2:33:39 PM
Lucky you.
---
The state of the pokemon board...
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5583/thestateofthepokemonboa.png
#3MrZetsubouPosted 10/2/2012 2:36:37 PM
I have it sitting vertical and didn't realize there was a game in there already and it made some loud noise like it was tearing them up, but I looked at both disk and I did not see any scratches on them.

It's not the discs that got teared up
---
I prefer game characters because they never betray you. And have you ever betrayed a game character?
Have you ever fallen for a different girl?
#4eggy32Posted 10/2/2012 2:37:51 PM
MrZetsubou posted...

It's not the discs that got teared up

Obviously not, otherwise he would've said the discs con torn up.
---
Something better needs to be here.
#5TheArcadePosted 10/2/2012 2:39:25 PM
You lucky bastard prey that you do not make the same mistake twice.
---
Phantom Miria, Rippling Ophelia, Teresa of the Faint Smile, Windcutter Flora, God-Eye Galatea
#6TheArcadePosted 10/2/2012 2:40:15 PM
You may want to open up the system though and make sure every thing is okay. Wouldn't hurt to take a look.
---
Phantom Miria, Rippling Ophelia, Teresa of the Faint Smile, Windcutter Flora, God-Eye Galatea
#7JeustZeroPosted 10/2/2012 2:44:33 PM
Solid_Codec posted...

Whoa whoa whoa, hold on a minute...

I've always wanted to do that, you mean it didn't let you select either game from the menu like a jukebox?
---
Can't you see, repetition was all you got.
#8Solid_Codec(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 2:57:28 PM
TheArcade posted...
You lucky bastard prey that you do not make the same mistake twice.

Yeah and it's a new game I got, RE6 but I would have been pissed if it had scratched it, but the other game it was sitting on top of was protecting it.
#9JukainPosted 10/2/2012 2:59:13 PM
Why the **** would you do this? lol
---
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900
#10glassghost0Posted 10/2/2012 3:03:47 PM
Don't worry about it, I've done it before. You should be fine as long as you ejected it pretty quickly and didn't just poke around while it happened
---
Signature OFF