This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just put two games inot the disk tray.

#21G2584Posted 10/3/2012 3:44:29 AM
I can't believe the amount of people who have done this.
---
Jesus is Lord
#22LandonioPosted 10/7/2012 4:02:33 PM
G2584 posted...

I have my XBox on the floor. I play in a recliner and pull my feet up sometimes when I'm playing. When I'm reaching down to eject the tray I'm not looking inside to see if a game is in the tray, especially if I'm watching TV or talking to people on XBL. It's not that farfetched of a mistake to make or to comprehend.
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing:Oblivion: 5th Year Anniversary Edition, Alpha Protocol, Arkham Asylum: GOTY Edition, Tekken Tag 2
#23LuckNotDoWithErPosted 10/7/2012 4:33:05 PM(edited)
Normally, you won't have any problems, it happens all the time.

Now if you stuck Jenna Jameson's 'I Got Your Back' the movie into the tray on the other hand, that's another story, let's just say we can't guarantee the ol' box will still be turning on after that..
#24G2584Posted 10/7/2012 5:32:50 PM
Landonio posted...
G2584 posted...

I have my XBox on the floor. I play in a recliner and pull my feet up sometimes when I'm playing. When I'm reaching down to eject the tray I'm not looking inside to see if a game is in the tray, especially if I'm watching TV or talking to people on XBL. It's not that farfetched of a mistake to make or to comprehend.

That's completely ridiculous.
---
Jesus is Lord
#25LandonioPosted 10/7/2012 6:08:59 PM
G2584 posted...
Landonio posted...
G2584 posted...

That's completely ridiculous.

Uh huh.
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing:Oblivion: 5th Year Anniversary Edition, Alpha Protocol, Arkham Asylum: GOTY Edition, Tekken Tag 2
#26CyhortI82Posted 10/7/2012 6:49:05 PM
Solid_Codec posted...
I have it sitting vertical

WHY?!!?!?!?
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
#27NakedSnake1986Posted 10/7/2012 6:50:37 PM
If you put 2 copies of RE6 in your system, the game will be an 8/10 so it might be playable.
---
Tied to a wheel, fingers got to feel,
Bleeding through a tourniquet smile