The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gaming pet peeves...

#1kaMMakaZZi29Posted 10/2/2012 4:02:51 PM
When I get a game shipped to me and the case is cracked.. or if the game cover art becomes wavy/warped.

UGH! Bothers me to NO END I just took my FIFA 13 cover art out of the case and put a stack of books on top of it to try and flatten it out. Not to mention the back of the case has a crack going all along the bottom back end to the point where I can open the case and pop the crack in and out.... but hey I got it for $49.99 as opposed to $59.99 + tax at a store. I also have AC III, Halo 4 and BO II preordered for $47.99 each... hopefully those come through good. Amazon and newegg only ship games in those little bubble mailers now... amazon used to use boxes.
---
PSN: kaMMakaZZi9 / XBL: kaMMakaZZi29 / ADD ME!
#2JukainPosted 10/2/2012 4:09:18 PM
When GameStop stickers leave unremovable residue on the box. Yes, I bought the game 'new' and it's still on my box. Ugh.
---
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900
#3JRS511Posted 10/2/2012 4:20:08 PM
Jukain posted...
When GameStop stickers leave unremovable residue on the box. Yes, I bought the game 'new' and it's still on my box. Ugh.

Lighter fluid or wd40 work great at removing that for me.
---
If this is Hell then I'm lucky
#4Gunvalkyrie2Posted 10/2/2012 4:27:37 PM
people are starving right now.
---
It's not just a rumor, I heard it on Gamefaqs.
#5DartkunPosted 10/2/2012 4:38:36 PM(edited)
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
people are starving right now.

Which means, absolutely nothing is allowed to make you mad.

Why are we trying to fund schools in our country when there are starving kids somewhere!

Why are we trying to feed kids in third world countries when there are kids being sold in child slavery!

You could do this for anything and everything.
---
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#6Perfect LightPosted 10/2/2012 4:44:38 PM
Sewer levels and sudden difficulty spikes for no reason.

Also GameStop putting approximately ten thousand stickers on their boxes for some reason. Sometimes they put stickers on top of other stickers. I am a collector, I like my collection to be neat and clean, not have dented boxes and sticker residue all over the place. Thankfully, I have a huge bottle of Goo Gone.
---
youtube.com/sciencebytes...learn something new
My novel - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0095KJ6YC
#7Gunvalkyrie2Posted 10/2/2012 4:58:00 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8IvanKozlovPosted 10/2/2012 5:00:18 PM
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
It's about priorities. Plus you make a decent topic and then have terrible examples.. don't blame me boss.

If its about priorities, then I hope that you aren't buying yourself any luxuries and are out there helping people every day of your life. Elsewise, that you make you a bit of a hypocrite.
---
I'll not stop moving forward. I'll not regret a single step I had taken. That's why...I order you...Do not betray me! And do not leave my side! No matter what.
#9agentspoonPosted 10/2/2012 5:42:10 PM
ITT - First World Problems.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#10squarex8264Posted 10/2/2012 6:10:12 PM
Jukain posted...

Goo Gone. It's crazy how good that stuff works. Will take all traces of the residue off all your game cases with no issue at all.
---
Gamertag: Squ4rex