This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Assassin's Creed III is Shipping on Two Discs for Xbox 360, One for PS3

#11deathrow93Posted 10/2/2012 4:03:39 PM
Deathx113 posted...
Do you think this trick will work so we don't have to switch discs?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927749-xbox-360/64209907

I laughed before I even opened the link. I knew exactly which thread it would go to. Nice one!
#12TheArcadePosted 10/2/2012 4:22:03 PM
I still don't care about disc numbers. So long as it ain't 5 with frequent switching I'm cool.
---
Phantom Miria, Rippling Ophelia, Teresa of the Faint Smile, Windcutter Flora, God-Eye Galatea
#13bluehat94Posted 10/2/2012 4:31:18 PM
Wow, so the SP alone take up a whole disk, this game is gonna be huge.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#14glassghost0Posted 10/2/2012 4:49:20 PM
ebullientprism posted...
So there's two discs but no disc swapping? Is it MP on disc 2 or something? Their response makes no sense.

They put all the side missions and multiplayer content on both discs, they put the plot centric missions and content for the first half of the game on disc 1, then they plot centric missions and content for the second half of the game on disc 2.

So you can do all the side missions/multiplayer at any time without swapping, you only have to swap once to progress to the second half of the campaign.

I'm pretty sure this guy is right. Just separating the multiplayer wouldn't be such a big deal going by the way they're talking
---
Signature OFF
#15Deathx113Posted 10/2/2012 5:26:22 PM
Deathx113 posted...
Do you think this trick will work so we don't have to switch discs?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927749-xbox-360/64209907

I laughed before I even opened the link. I knew exactly which thread it would go to. Nice one!

Haha xD
---
What did the aldehyde say when it found the carboxylic acid hiding? "oic Acid!" har har har- Deathx113
#16Perfect LightPosted 10/2/2012 5:31:51 PM
glassghost0 posted...
ebullientprism posted...
So there's two discs but no disc swapping? Is it MP on disc 2 or something? Their response makes no sense.

They put all the side missions and multiplayer content on both discs, they put the plot centric missions and content for the first half of the game on disc 1, then they plot centric missions and content for the second half of the game on disc 2.

So you can do all the side missions/multiplayer at any time without swapping, you only have to swap once to progress to the second half of the campaign.

I'm pretty sure this guy is right. Just separating the multiplayer wouldn't be such a big deal going by the way they're talking

He's right even though the devs said that isn't the case? Okay, then.
---
youtube.com/sciencebytes...learn something new
My novel - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0095KJ6YC
#17glassghost0Posted 10/4/2012 11:49:44 AM
they said they separated it, he didn't say anything about separating the single player from the multiplayer
---
Signature OFF
#18Arucard05Posted 10/4/2012 11:53:37 AM
Nice. More game.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
A place where things happen. Sometimes awesome things.
#19Dragon NexusPosted 10/4/2012 12:19:29 PM
Oh well, guess I have to cancel my pre-order now!
---
"I don't know, it's an impossible choice...I just have to hope that when I flip the coin it somehow explodes and kills me."
#20HeLeehamPosted 10/4/2012 12:23:59 PM
I wouldn't care if this game came on 7 discs and I had to switch every 30 minutes but it didn't tell me which disc I needed so I had to try them untill one worked.

I don't care if this game comes on a cassette tape.

I don't care if this game comes on a record and I have to spin it by hand.

I'm still gonna get it.