This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

XBox 360 list of worthy exclusive games

#21SketczPosted 10/3/2012 1:54:05 AM
I like Bullet Witch... Though I realise it gets hated on pretty bad. For $6 it's a fun blaster.
#22BrutalBrockenPosted 10/3/2012 1:56:52 AM
Sketcz posted...
I like Bullet Witch... Though I realise it gets hated on pretty bad. For $6 it's a fun blaster.

I didn't get far into it, but I really didn't like it. Traded it in for Deadly Premonition, best choice I made
---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
#23Chocobo115Posted 10/3/2012 2:21:29 AM
Wasn't Deadly Premonition going to get an US/EU release for PS3, A Director's Cut version too I think.
#24iceman505Posted 10/3/2012 3:08:01 AM
*Sees no mention of Saint's Row* *Topic List*
#25Gatchan2(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 8:34:10 AM
CaPwnD posted...
What an amazing topic.

You make this topic, put down other people's horrible choices, and say that you're going to ignore the XBLA games. What kind of person much better than I am would ignore those.

I'm going by games you would pick up normally at the store without having to resort to paying for XBLA. You cannot get XBLA games unless you have XBLA (which I do not).
---
"For Capcom, the day our DLC scam was uncovered, was the most embarrassing day of our life, but for the hacker... it was Tuesday" - muryo
#26Gatchan2(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 8:35:43 AM
MemoJetfic posted...
Dead Rising 1 was the reason i got an xbox instead of a ps3 back then, so i think this ones pretty worthy.

Wii
---
"For Capcom, the day our DLC scam was uncovered, was the most embarrassing day of our life, but for the hacker... it was Tuesday" - muryo
#27SunDevil77Posted 10/3/2012 8:39:48 AM
Gatchan2 posted...
CaPwnD posted...
What an amazing topic.

You make this topic, put down other people's horrible choices, and say that you're going to ignore the XBLA games. What kind of person much better than I am would ignore those.

I'm going by games you would pick up normally at the store without having to resort to paying for XBLA. You cannot get XBLA games unless you have XBLA (which I do not).

So the halos are fake? Damn bungie and 343 sure are good at making decoys work.
---
When I eat, it is the food that is scared.
#28bluehat94Posted 10/3/2012 8:46:43 AM(edited)
Gatchan2 posted...
CaPwnD posted...
What an amazing topic.

Ummmm what? XBLA is free, you may be referring to the gold membership, but you don't need it to buy XBLA games.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#29CapwnDPosted 10/3/2012 9:04:14 AM
MemoJetfic posted...
Dead Rising 1 was the reason i got an xbox instead of a ps3 back then, so i think this ones pretty worthy.

Wii

--The WIi version of Dead Rising is not the same game. It's like a handheld port of a game.

--You don't have to pay for Xbox Live to download games, so why would that even be a problem?
---
Thrash or be Thrashed
#30CapwnDPosted 10/3/2012 9:06:48 AM(edited)
The guy has got to be a joke account. Nobody is this clueless about this stuff. Is PSN down again? Between this guy and his buddy, the one pretending to be a girl... wow. Yet another example of Worst fans ever.
---
Thrash or be Thrashed