This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I want to play New Vegas again but I cant get into it after playing Skyrim.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I want to play New Vegas again but I cant get into it after playing Skyrim.
4 years ago#1
Its lacking one critical thing.....Sprinting.

I know its shallow but it makes a world of difference.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
4 years ago#2
pIt's missing a lot of things, Fallout feels so last gen after playing Skyrim.
4 years ago#3
Seriously.

I quit NV halfway because it lacked sprinting.

Combined with the constant loading, I kept freaking falling asleep with the controller in my hands.
PSWii60 Gamer
4 years ago#4
I didn't like New Vegas at all.. and believe me, I tried to like it for about 15 hours. It didn't appeal to me.

Especially the theme, it was so boring.
My Get List: Dishonored || Hitman: Absolution || Assassins Creed III
4 years ago#5
Rebel_G posted...
Seriously.

I quit NV halfway because it lacked sprinting.

Combined with the constant loading, I kept freaking falling asleep with the controller in my hands.

but you stayed awake during Skyrim?

to each his own I guess
XBL: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Persona 4 Arena, Uncharted 3, Metro 2033, Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2, Dragon's Dogma
4 years ago#6
I recently went back to New Vegas after Skyrim.

Yes, the lack of a sprint button hurts, but it is by no means a deal-breaker. Fallout is a completely different (and in some ways better) experience: better quest and speech options, better characters, more humor, etc. The interface isn't as good (I have plenty of slowdown navigating the Pip-Boy), however.

I began enjoying New Vegas so much that I've bought two DLCs in the past two weeks (Gun Runner's Arsenal and Old World Blues). With my remaining 800 points, I may buy another DLC for either Fallout 3 or New Vegas.
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature
4 years ago#7
Interesting, I am having the exact opposite happening. After FO3 and NV I just can not get into Skyrim. I think it's the setting. I am just very tiered of the mid evil setting and after exploring the CW and NV, Skyrims world feels bland to me.
4 years ago#8
I'm the exact opposite after playing FO 3/ NV I can't get into Skyrim at all. So burnt out on the setting after Morrowind/Oblivion. Plus I love the atmosphere, music, humor etc. better in Fallout. I don't mind no sprint at all TBH.
In SMod we trust.
4 years ago#9
^^ haha our posts are nearly identical didn't even see that.
In SMod we trust.
4 years ago#10
Geist posted...
Interesting, I am having the exact opposite happening. After FO3 and NV I just can not get into Skyrim. I think it's the setting. I am just very tiered of the mid evil setting and after exploring the CW and NV, Skyrims world feels bland to me.

Same.
Don't read this sig.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I want to play New Vegas again but I cant get into it after playing Skyrim.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived