This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does anyone actually buy games thru xbl?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Does anyone actually buy games thru xbl?
3 years ago#1
I mean full retail games btw.
Do you actually buy games digitally as opposed to going to gamestop or w/e ?
3 years ago#2
So far, just Crysis...but that's not available on disc at the moment anyway.

But with Transformers: WFC also at 800, I'm considering getting it that way as well.
Jesus loves everyone!
Except people still whining about the refs in Super Bowl XL or XLIII. He's sick of your complaining.
3 years ago#3

44.99 used at gamestop or 29.99 new on games on demand
Steam/XBL/PSN: Link43130
3 years ago#4
I've bought Crysis and Hitman: Blood Money (which seems almost impossible to find a physical copy of in my area.) Both on sale for 800 to 1200 pts.
Lonely is a freedom that breathes easy and weightless ..
3 years ago#5
ive bought 12 through games on demand, but thats because I live out in the country, and the nearest placee that sales video games is 95 miles, so its worth it to me to pay the extra from games on demand
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
3 years ago#6
No, any game on demand i've wanted to buy was atleast 20 bucks higher than used at gamestop.

even though i already own it, look at ssx, 30 bucks new at a store, still 50 bucks on games on demand.
3 years ago#7
I do I like having my games on the HDD but I wait for them to drop in price... I buy most of my games for my 360 at Gamestop or on Amazon... For my Vita almost all my games are digital so I don't have to mess with cartridges or what ever they are....
3 years ago#8
I've bought GTA: San Andreas, Crysis, RE 4HD, RE:CVX, Bolt, Prince of Persia, and something else that I can't remember at the moment. I am thinking of getting that Transformers at 800ms as well, unless I can find the retail copy for cheaper or around the same price somewhere.
I'm a PS360ii gamer! XBL - PSN: JoshTru84
Currently own, 328 XB360, 108 XBLA, 44 PS3, 30 PSN, 38 Wii, 8 VC, 38 DS, 36 PSP, and 5 3DS games.
3 years ago#9
I do. Picked up oblivion for 15$ just the other day. Haven't played that game since it came out ,and probably won't get back to it anytime soon, but 15$..... Come on now
No more Tom foolerey
3 years ago#10
Absolutely. I like to have a digital copy stored on the console I can switch to instantly.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Does anyone actually buy games thru xbl?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived