The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Man are people just tapping A when the polls come up?

#1StaticPenguinPosted 10/3/2012 6:03:17 PM
There's just no way 70% of the people watching are supporting Obama on EVERYTHING. It just seems so unrealistic.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#2glassghost0Posted 10/3/2012 6:03:49 PM
lol like anyone would want romney
---
Signature OFF
#3gabriusPosted 10/3/2012 6:05:45 PM
Obama has a higher KDR, noob.
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#4StaticPenguin(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 6:06:11 PM
gabrius posted...
Obama has a higher KDR, noob.

lol
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#5Link43130Posted 10/3/2012 6:08:31 PM
most young people lean democrat :O no way
---
Steam/XBL/PSN: Link43130
#6Maxx_the_SlashPosted 10/3/2012 6:09:13 PM
StaticPenguin posted...
There's just no way 70% of the people watching are supporting Obama on EVERYTHING. It just seems so unrealistic.

Why is it so unrealistic? Because the majority is voting against your candidate?

A lot of polls that aren't this one are voting the same way. It's actually quite realistic. Obama is crushing Romney in neutral polls and these polls during the stream are reflecting that.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984
#7pyrokinesis666Posted 10/3/2012 6:11:47 PM(edited)
all politicans are lying,cheating crooks anyway

just look at this countries debt, when obama took office the debt was 11 trillion i think and he said he would break into and decrease the debt.

4 years later the usa's debt is now over 14 trillion.
#8StaticPenguin(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 6:10:59 PM
pyrokinesis666 posted...
all politicans are lying,cheating crooks anyway

True enough man.
---
#9SkydudePosted 10/3/2012 6:11:49 PM
Actually yes, I think a lot of people are. The percentage of "don't know" or "not sure" responses have been much, much higher when that response has been put first.

That said, most people watching on xbox live are in a demographic that leans liberal.
---
Jesus loves everyone!
Except people still whining about the refs in Super Bowl XL or XLIII. He's sick of your complaining.
#10StaticPenguin(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 6:18:13 PM
Maxx_the_Slash posted...
StaticPenguin posted...

Why is it so unrealistic? Because the majority is voting against your candidate?

A lot of polls that aren't this one are voting the same way. It's actually quite realistic. Obama is crushing Romney in neutral polls and these polls during the stream are reflecting that.

Well it's not so much as that but Romney just seems to have a pretty noble plan. I don't see why we're so hardcore on Obama when the guy has doesn't anything but spend more moneez trying to get Obamacare through.

That being said, they all have noble ideas when they're running. Soooooo..... We've seen how well that works right?

I think both parties have good points but after Obama's first term I just have zero faith in the guy. I would rather see someone new take a whack at the issues.
---