This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Red Dead Redemption or Tales of Vesperia?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Red Dead Redemption or Tales of Vesperia?

User Info: zaiwen

zaiwen
4 years ago#1
RDR or ToV? - Results (57 votes)
Red Dead Redemption
43.86% (25 votes)
Tales of Vesperia
26.32% (15 votes)
both
28.07% (16 votes)
none
1.75% (1 votes)
This poll is now closed.
sure they're 2 different games... & i'm probably in the minority here given RDRs popularity, but i have to vote for ToV. simply because Tov captured my interest within the first 15 minutes of the game, whereas in RDR, played it for 3 hours straight, i can't remember how many times i yawned, lol...

so which game took your interest more?
GT & PSN: zaiwen3

User Info: GGearX

GGearX
4 years ago#2
I loved ToV, but I voted RDR even though I played it for only a day. I hate all "wild west" type games so I cant offer an opinion on RDR but I know a friend who LOVES it. And I mean LOVES RDR. I played ToV for like 3 months. His love of RDR never went away. It has a really good online community as well.
GT: Halllelujah ( No I'm not religus I watch too much anime :O)
Sorry about the typos, I'm on my pony.

User Info: Stubbled_PS3

Stubbled_PS3
4 years ago#3
Both. They are amazing games. Tales of Vesperia is my favorite 360 game with Red Dead Redemption a close 2nd. Magna Carta 2 is my 3rd favorite currently. But headed to 2nd place at full steam.
360 GT--- Stubbled CRT1

User Info: memphis12

memphis12
4 years ago#4
I had the same dilemma. I chose Tales Of Vesperia. My post game save has 110 hours on it & i still have missed so much. Im currently doing the EX New Game now.
Tales will tie me over until Xcom: Enemy Unknown hits in few weeks. Then il play Red Dead Redemption.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9

User Info: SoincMetal

SoincMetal
4 years ago#5
I actually bought ToV at a very great price thanks to newegg(been waitin but gamestop still sellin it for 40). I can't wait for it to come in the mail! I'm playin Fallout 3 right now tho, i don't know when i'll be able to start ToV which makes me sad. Love the tales series, tryin to pick up a PS3 for black friday so i can continue playing each tales game.
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892

User Info: Vivi0198

Vivi0198
4 years ago#6
Much like GGearX western themed anything does nothing for me and I found Red Dead Redemption to be a painfully boring game. I also found it funny how everyone walked all over Marston. But Vesperia on the other hand was awesome from start to finish.
If you believe in Vivi0198 and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.

User Info: yankeefan03

yankeefan03
4 years ago#7
How good is tales? I'm not a big fan of turn based RPGs. Though I love things like mass effect, fallout, oblivion and things of that nature. Would I like tales?
"I would like to hear a couple of the new tracks just to wet my appetite."
X-Box Live Gamertag--GageIsLegend

User Info: memphis12

memphis12
4 years ago#8
Quote:How good is tales? I'm not a big fan of turn based RPGs. Though I love things like mass effect, fallout, oblivion and things of that nature. Would I like tales?
@yankeefan03

It isn't turn based. I think you should maybe check out the free demo.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9

User Info: Vivi0198

Vivi0198
4 years ago#9
yankeefan03 posted...
How good is tales? I'm not a big fan of turn based RPGs. Though I love things like mass effect, fallout, oblivion and things of that nature. Would I like tales?

Tales is nothing like Mass Effect, Fallout or Elder Scrolls. Tales has a little more action then your typical turn based JRPG but still a JRPG at heart.
If you believe in Vivi0198 and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.

User Info: schmittycent2

schmittycent2
4 years ago#10
I went with red dead, besides the online being overrun by d-bags now its a real good game. I have played through the story 3 times now and undead nightmare twice. I can see how some people felt it was boring at times but not every mission can be expected to be excellent.
Xbox GT schmittycent
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Red Dead Redemption or Tales of Vesperia?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived