This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

god sale this week?

#11Gunvalkyrie2Posted 10/4/2012 4:28:00 AM
G2584 posted...
Please do not joke about our Higher Power. It's neither fun nor funny.

or real. you forgot that.
---
It's not just a rumor, I heard it on Gamefaqs.
#12HMXTaylor_LeePosted 10/4/2012 4:29:18 AM
Deathx113 posted...
Why is everyone going crazy? Is this some inside joke?

Er... do you really not know, god, or GoD = Games on Demand.

o_O..

I feel stupid.

I apologize if I offended anyone! I've seen the GoD designation before, but without the caps, I thought he was just asking... well, what I thought he was asking.

To answer your question, Activision has a publisher sale going on right now, and I believe Transformers: War For Cyberton is on sale for... 15 dollars? A Call of Duty title or two might be up for grabs (I think 8 and 9 both are), and both Prototypes are available for a discount. It's nothing great though.
#13Deathx113Posted 10/4/2012 4:32:24 AM
Deathx113 posted...
Why is everyone going crazy? Is this some inside joke?

Er... do you really not know, god, or GoD = Games on Demand.

o_O..

I feel stupid.

I apologize if I offended anyone! I've seen the GoD designation before, but without the caps, I thought he was just asking... well, what I thought he was asking.

To answer your question, Activision has a publisher sale going on right now, and I believe Transformers: War For Cyberton is on sale for... 15 dollars? A Call of Duty title or two might be up for grabs (I think 8 and 9 both are), and both Prototypes are available for a discount. It's nothing great though.

Hahah that is great xD

It happens man, still that is pretty funny :P

Also, thanks for info, didn't know about the sale till now.
---
What did the aldehyde say when it found the carboxylic acid hiding? "oic Acid!" har har har- Deathx113
#14Super CreaturesPosted 10/4/2012 9:48:10 AM
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Promotion/special-sales

That is the full list of content included in the Activision sale.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#15IceteaCrisisPosted 10/4/2012 10:16:55 AM
Super Creatures posted...
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Promotion/special-sales

That is the full list of content included in the Activision sale.

Thanks for the link that made it a little easier then going through the dash.

No collection at least 3 on sale for MW3?. I know 4 just came out sort of but 1 and 2 have already been on sale before for some Call of Duty themed sale.

Also retail version of Black Ops were recently on sale for 19.99, and while now back up to 39.99 (The same price as GoD version) some retail copies come bundled with the First Strike Pack (witch is 600 points on sale on top of buying Black Ops GoD on sale for the same price as current retail disc)