This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ubisoft should take a cue from IO interactive on how to evolve a series

#11protools1983(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 10:00:09 AM
Dragon Nexus posted...
Yeah Ubisoft are one of the better developers.

Also some of the worst publishers.

Yea see that is the thing. These folks talking about Rayman and AC really do not know what they are talking about. I may have used Ubi in my title but I am talking about a certain development house and franchise. Ubisoft is a massive company. It is certain individual develepmomnt houses (Montreal I'm looking at you) that I have an issue with.

I love alot of things Ubi is doing AC and Watch Dogs just to name a few.
---
Me - wat poopmist? DreamTheater33 - when you break wind and a mist of poop forms giving whoever is in the path pinkeye
#12SunDevil77Posted 10/4/2012 10:03:20 AM
I just read TT and said the Ubi game I like.
I know what I'm talking about, I just couldn't really care less about Splinter Cell, so I didn't read the whole OP
---
When I eat, it is the food that is scared.
#13HeLeehamPosted 10/4/2012 10:05:01 AM
Ubisoft Montreal did Assassins Creed 2 and upwards. They're also doing Watch Dogs. But yeah it's everyone else that doesn't know what they're talking about.
#14DoukouPosted 10/4/2012 10:09:09 AM
They evolved Carnival games really well.
---
Don't read this sig.
#15dannyaqPosted 10/4/2012 10:13:13 AM
you suggest keeping the same voice actor like IO then say they should use a new character... what?
---
There are only 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don't
#16PsychoDrama1Posted 10/4/2012 10:14:35 AM
Yea the montreal branch is pretty spot on, but i couldn't stand double agent or conviction. Hopefully Rainbow Six gets a fair shake soon, but i'm not too confindent about Splinter Cell. Hitman looks amazing though.
---
Wolf Parade, Swan Lake, Built to Spill, Sunset Rubdown, The Hold Steady, Modest Mouse, Handsome Furs, Plants and Animals
#17protools1983(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 10:19:16 AM
dannyaq posted...
you suggest keeping the same voice actor like IO then say they should use a new character... what?

This is obviously way too much for you to handle kid. Wii boards -----> that way.
---
Me - wat poopmist? DreamTheater33 - when you break wind and a mist of poop forms giving whoever is in the path pinkeye
#18dannyaqPosted 10/4/2012 10:54:42 AM
Yea see that is the thing. These folks talking about Rayman and AC really do not know what they are talking about. I may have used Ubi in my title but I am talking about a certain development house and franchise. Ubisoft is a massive company. It is certain individual develepmomnt houses (Montreal I'm looking at you) that I have an issue with.

no they don't know what you are talking about because you smme to have trouble putting your ideas into words. ubisoft is a publishing company. if you are talking about certain development houses or franchises, name them instead of ubisoft.
---
There are only 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don't