This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

does any body still plays Badcompany 2 vietnam?

#11NightSad(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 2:16:58 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
NightSad posted...
The forums are dead over there, is it worth it to download the vietnam dlc?

is the multiplayer is still active?

If you're trying to polish your english, I will help.
Don't call me a grammar nazi, anyone, I just made the fewest corrections possible to your OP.

thanks! donīt worrry , thank you for your help :)
---
I used to post a good thread like you, then I took an arrow in the knee.
xbox x360:GT: El Sadshadow
#12RE2LeonSPosted 10/4/2012 2:33:18 PM
It's pretty friggin dead. I remember I joined a "quick server" once and ended up in a game by myself. It makes life easier when you want to finish the achievements but it's so dead.
---
My views on DLC, if it takes longer for me to work to pay for it than actually play it, it's not worth it. Don't buy Capcom games! GamerTag - RE2LeonS
#13therickmu25Posted 10/4/2012 2:40:22 PM
I forget the name of the website, but there is one that exists that is meant strictly for Battlefield players. Any game in the series falls under this website and people meet there to squad up join bigger groups so they have people to play with.
---
"Ah GameFAQs, where everyone hates everyone so much that we can't even agree that we hate everyone..."
#14harrykid1Posted 10/4/2012 3:06:43 PM
English cant be defined maybe he is a red neck or from south dakotan or something its not half as bad as one I saw awhile ago

"They Makin Used Games Illegal Now" now thats wrong
#15rttnPosted 10/4/2012 3:07:18 PM
Quote:I forget the name of the website, but there is one that exists that is meant strictly for Battlefield players. Any game in the series falls under this website and people meet there to squad up join bigger groups so they have people to play with.
@therickmu25

If anyone knows this site, I'd like to know it. I still actively play BC2 on a daily basis (Don't have the Vietnam expansion though)
---
GT: rttnCRAFT
Saveourballs.net Help spread the word
#16SheepinatorPosted 10/4/2012 3:09:39 PM
RE2LeonS posted...
It's pretty friggin dead. I remember I joined a "quick server" once and ended up in a game by myself. It makes life easier when you want to finish the achievements but it's so dead.

And yet, if EA were to announce plans to shut down the servers, there would be a huge outrage.

(And yes, I bought it and played it a lot, but I'm unlikely to go back to it.)
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#17Deathx113Posted 10/4/2012 3:18:48 PM
Learn english.

Learn hownottobeadouche.
---
What did the aldehyde say when it found the carboxylic acid hiding? "oic Acid!" har har har- Deathx113
#18RE2LeonSPosted 10/4/2012 3:20:09 PM
Sheepinator posted...
RE2LeonS posted...

And yet, if EA were to announce plans to shut down the servers, there would be a huge outrage.

You can't blame the people. Vietnam pack is 1200 msp, that's 1200 msp worth of achievements you cannot obtain then.
---
My views on DLC, if it takes longer for me to work to pay for it than actually play it, it's not worth it. Don't buy Capcom games! GamerTag - RE2LeonS
#19SheepinatorPosted 10/4/2012 3:23:51 PM
RE2LeonS posted...
Sheepinator posted...
RE2LeonS posted...

You can't blame the people. Vietnam pack is 1200 msp, that's 1200 msp worth of achievements you cannot obtain then.

They usually announce it with plenty of time, which makes it easier for people to get the Achievements.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#20deimos91Posted 10/4/2012 8:55:36 PM
3dsghost posted...
JoeyFNK posted...
Learn english.

Who said he hays to learn English? It's not a requirement. Now go be a douche elsewhere.

agreed it may not be his native tongue so leave
---
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951