This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mass Effect 3 DLC - Retaliation

#21RenamonPosted 10/4/2012 10:57:47 PM
Meh, free DLC is nice, but I can see it now, I'll probably only go back to the game for a few hours just to see what it's like, then stop playing again. I didn't really find the multiplayer aspect to be very fun.
---
Movies that I believe will come true: Wall-E, Idiocracy
Halo 1 > all other Halo games
#22DMCdriverPosted 10/5/2012 4:58:53 AM
ironmaidenfan70 posted...
I've had mass erect 3 since launch and still haven't played it I got to unwrap it and play it

Me too, Skyrim just won't let me go.
---
How to terrify your cow: Tell her that McDonalds has sold about as many hamburgers as there are stars in our Milky Way galaxy- Neil deGrasse Tyson
#23ZirdonisPosted 10/5/2012 5:03:30 AM
ME3 sucks anyway. Even without the poorly written and even worse managed ending, the game is a big ol' chunk of Krogan dung.
---
Why has there not been a remake of SOTN?
#24Dragon NexusPosted 10/5/2012 5:06:07 AM
Hours pass, and not even one positive comment from the gfaqs crowd for a company giving away a big chunk of DLC for free. How entitled are gamers these days?

Or maybe it's a case that no-one here gives a crap.
---
"I don't know, it's an impossible choice...I just have to hope that when I flip the coin it somehow explodes and kills me."
#25infinitexxPosted 10/5/2012 5:31:19 AM
Halo_Forever posted...
Sheepinator posted...
Hours pass, and not even one positive comment from the gfaqs crowd for a company giving away a big chunk of DLC for free. How entitled are gamers these days?

This is a part of the EA freemimum model designed to get more microtransactions.

With that out of the way, it seems to be a really damn substantial package of content and free for that matter, so I am thankful for it and I am going to play the crap out of it.

This. You should be thankful to people willing to pay for PSPs, since they're funding your DLC.

I might play it, might not. Seems like it'd be a hassle to switch back to ME3 from Borderlands. Maybe if they release a SP DLC that I'm interested in.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#26Sheepinator(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 5:44:57 AM
Dragon Nexus posted...

Hate-filled people who only enter a topic about something they don't give a crap about, just to dump on it, yeah of course you don't care.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#27SunDevil77Posted 10/5/2012 6:08:51 AM
Sheepinator posted...

Thank you, Sheepinator. I appreciate you posting this, and I sure as hell always appreciate freebies. I am very contempt with the free content ME3 has provided.
---
When I eat, it is the food that is scared.
#28Dragon NexusPosted 10/5/2012 6:18:31 AM(edited)
Dragon Nexus posted...

Hate-filled people who only enter a topic about something they don't give a crap about, just to dump on it, yeah of course you don't care.

It's very cathartic, you should give it a go.

I mean in topics that talk about something other than DLC.

I am very contempt with the free content ME3 has provided.

Not sure if deliberate...
---
"I don't know, it's an impossible choice...I just have to hope that when I flip the coin it somehow explodes and kills me."
#29kst8erPosted 10/5/2012 8:34:30 AM
Ninjuggalotus posted...
MP got old quick so not interested

i feel the same way, once i beat the campaign and no longer needed the readiness status i haven't touched the multiplayer a single time
---
"Urination when excited can be a long term problem" -- vigorm0rtis
#30gambit444Posted 10/5/2012 8:44:47 AM
Dragon Nexus posted...
Worthless to me, I'm never going to play the multiplayer.

Well, I might for the 5-10 seconds necessary to unlock the, what, 2 multiplayer achievements.

If you new anything about ME3, none of the achievements require multiplayer.
---
Show me a hero and I will write you a tragedy.
-F. Scott Fitzgerald,