This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you ever sent postive messages to someone over live?

#21ShamblerQPosted 10/4/2012 9:59:04 PM
Not anymore i don't...well depending on the game. The last time i sent a nice message to players, they always seem to reply back with something mean. So F'em.

Finding players with courtesy and niceness is hard sometimes, but when i come across them, it's always a warm and friendly vibe from me.
#22Scoter81Posted 10/4/2012 10:12:20 PM
I always acknowledge asskickery. Even when it's my ass being kicked. I send something like 'please, no more. I can't bear another thrashing!' just so they'll get a laugh.
#23Halo_ForeverPosted 10/4/2012 10:32:48 PM(edited)
Sure, in Black Ops I tend to send positive messages if they are using unusual weapons or pull a nice headshot on me. I also tend to thank good teammates in ME3 multiplayer.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#24googlerPosted 10/4/2012 10:52:32 PM
Sometimes i may get a "GG" after a fighting game match, so if he didnt play like a total bozo then i may guilt myself into replying back with "GG" out of courtesy
#25HoofballPosted 10/4/2012 10:56:06 PM
I've sent a "Well played mate" message to a few people after an epic and close game of FIFA.
---
The Stoke City way.
http://i.imgur.com/uybf1.gif
#26pronouncemynamePosted 10/4/2012 11:17:39 PM
Back when people still played Guitar hero, I commonly received and sent out "good game/GG" comments to and from random people.

One guy sent me a message saying I was good at Blur once, even though I'm not really that good and I got lucky and beat those Blur clan guys who dominate the game once.

I'll send out good games in other games too win or lose, if it actually was a good game.
#27ChapteroPosted 10/4/2012 11:20:22 PM
I give people on fifa compliments if it was a good' fun match and I lost.
However the responses I get back makes me wonder how old they really are.
---
Zhehehe, A man's dream will never die !
#28Ezero_De_MiloPosted 10/5/2012 12:09:52 AM
I would, but the only game I've ever played online is Halo Reach since it came with the 360.

Man...shooter people are intense. They're more likely to cuss you out or get up in your virtual face before taking a compliment. :\
---
Secrets are what make treasures golden.
#29EarthBusterPosted 10/5/2012 12:23:55 AM
I've gotten a few friendly messages while playing Persona 4 Arena after some really good match-ups, both from wins and losses.
---
Everyday's great at your Junes!
#30barrysshoesPosted 10/5/2012 12:51:29 AM
I send them pretty often in racing games. It's rare when you meet a player who races clean and is also highly skilled.
---
Johnson/Gray 2012