This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you actually mark people on Xbox live for positive gameplay?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Do you actually mark people on Xbox live for positive gameplay?
4 years ago#11
I don't mark anyone anywhere for anything, no random person on the internet will make me that interested in them.
Sorry everyone, just got home from work and saw my son was posting on my account. So just ignore this topic. Megatron1111
4 years ago#12
I only have a few times. It was people who talked and weren't obnoxious, but I didn't want to add them.

But I usually just mark people negatively if I don't want to get matched up with them again.
Dear Society, Please stop calling Justin Bieber gay. We don't want him either.
Sincerely, Homosexuals.
4 years ago#13
Never marked anyone.

I did check mine and got done for agressive behaviour... Only thing I really played online a lot was CoD and F1, and F1 was with my friends. So I don't get how you can be overly agressive in a game where the aim is to kill each other. I don't play with headset/mic either, so it's not like I'm shouting at people down headset.
Backlog (6): Blue Dragon, Sacred 2, Risen, Mind Jack, X3, Dungeon Siege 3
4 years ago#14
The avoid/prefer system does nothing.
Bloody screen... so REAL!
Poppy Bros. Junior! Poppy Bros. Senior!
4 years ago#15
On paper, it's a good system. In reality.... Yeah, no.
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier
Current Most Played : Mass Effect 3, Sleeping Dogs, Battlefield 3, and WWE 12.
4 years ago#16
I just send FR if i meet some friendly players.
New Orleans Saints
4 years ago#17
Nemerlight posted...
I just send FR if i meet some friendly players.

This.

People who you would review positively are usually people you would just add as a friend.

I've been negatively reviewed for unpleasant language when I rarely even use my mic.
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/171/6/f/i_wanna_be_the_very_best_by_kashoune-d547pdd.png
4 years ago#18
I have like an 80% negative rating for "quitting early" when I've never quit a game early, ever. It's quite funny how butthurt people get.
Trolling the Mods since 2009
4 years ago#19
GM_ posted...
I have like an 80% negative rating for "quitting early" when I've never quit a game early, ever. It's quite funny how butthurt people get.

how do you check that? I haven't checked mine since the old old old dashboard =P
When I eat, it is the food that is scared.
4 years ago#20
Marking people is something I do while waiting for the next Halo map vote to begin. Typically I mark more avoid than prefer, but if someone actually knew what they were doing on an objective map, or could drive a vehicle ten feet without flipping it, I'll prefer them.
"Imagine Portal but in reverse. If you can't visualize that, don't bother trying to be a game designer." - Peter Molydeux
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Do you actually mark people on Xbox live for positive gameplay?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived