This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best Incentive to make you replay a single player game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Best Incentive to make you replay a single player game?
3 years ago#11
HulkxxSMASH posted...
New game +

same here. New Game +
3 years ago#12
What exactly is new game + just a new game with upgrades?
3 years ago#13
Quote:What exactly is new game + just a new game with upgrades?
@NBAChick

NG+ = New Game Plus.
Usually a game with NG+ lets you start the game from beginning once completed. Only difference is you carry over all equipment and items. Usually NG+ either unlocks a new difficulty making it much harder or becomes harder automatically.
Dragons Dogma's had no new difficulty on NG+ so the player was extremely over powered.

---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
3 years ago#14
SunDevil77 posted...
Various paths based on choices; The Witcher 2
Good or Evil?; fable and kotor
unlockables; Re4

This, and if the story is good I'll play it a few months after beating it just to experience it again. I've played every MGS game probably four times each at least and I haven't done much different each time, but the story is so good I don't care if I'm doing the same stuff over and over.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
3 years ago#15
A good story
3 years ago#16
Fun gameplay, whenever I see someone play Dead Space I immediately get cravings to play it too.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
3 years ago#17
More or extra content from beating it the first time. New Game+, cheats to make you OP.
---
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
3 years ago#18
Quote:What exactly is new game + just a new game with upgrades?
@NBAChick

NG+ = New Game Plus.
Usually a game with NG+ lets you start the game from beginning once completed. Only difference is you carry over all equipment and items. Usually NG+ either unlocks a new difficulty making it much harder or becomes harder automatically.
Dragons Dogma's had no new difficulty on NG+ so the player was extremely over powered.

Thank you
3 years ago#19
Different classes and skills, i.e. any rpg
---
Gamertag: BIONICxSHADOW
3 years ago#20
RPG's where you can be a different class or choose new sets of skills.

Interactive story. Anything from good and evil choices to decisions that change your over-all experience or how the story ends, such as a lot of Bioware games Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Kotor.

Or games with ridiculously memorable story moments (kind of like watching your favorite movie) or new game+ that actually adds and not subtracts.
---
If the Giants win I'll close my account. Promise. Super Bowl 2012- Erik P 2/5/2012 at 3:31:41 PM. Account Status, Active.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Best Incentive to make you replay a single player game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived