This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Now I see why Sonic Adventure 2 HD was late to hit XBLA

#1Dark World RulerPosted 10/5/2012 10:33:08 AM
I bought both versions of SA2, I love the game and want Sega and Sonic Team to make a Sonic Adventure 3 someday so I show my support that way. For some reason though, the loading on the 360 version is longer. Showing an extra loading screen sometimes with Omochao giving tips and advice before the regular stage loading screen.

Don't get me wrong, the loading is just a bit longer and in no way bad or annoying, the game runs just as good as the PS3 version so far. I just think Sega had a bit of trouble porting it to the 360 and hence why the game is days late hitting the Marketplace
---
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
#2lordsofshadowPosted 10/5/2012 10:39:18 AM
Gilmore Girls
#3protools1983Posted 10/5/2012 10:49:54 AM
lordsofshadow posted...
Gilmore Girls

Angel
---
Me - wat poopmist? DreamTheater33 - when you break wind and a mist of poop forms giving whoever is in the path pinkeye
#4SunDevil77Posted 10/5/2012 10:51:19 AM
lordsofshadow posted...
Gilmore Girls

Incorrect, Dawson's Creek, James Van Der Beek, my man.
---
When I eat, it is the food that is scared.
#5triple sPosted 10/5/2012 11:19:30 AM
Dark World Ruler posted...
I bought both versions of SA2, I love the game and want Sega and Sonic Team to make a Sonic Adventure 3 someday so I show my support that way. For some reason though, the loading on the 360 version is longer. Showing an extra loading screen sometimes with Omochao giving tips and advice before the regular stage loading screen.

Don't get me wrong, the loading is just a bit longer and in no way bad or annoying, the game runs just as good as the PS3 version so far. I just think Sega had a bit of trouble porting it to the 360 and hence why the game is days late hitting the Marketplace

So a little bit of extra loading means they had trouble porting it?
---
GT:Triple S 06
PSN:Triple_S_09