The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's the worst thing to ever happen to you in your gaming life?

#1Deathx113Posted 10/5/2012 2:54:58 PM
Me?

250 hours of pokemon data... gone, because my sister wanted to 'walk around with a cute little pikachu.'

I also lost about 100ish hours on FFX. My little sister thought she would be nice and put my disc away and she snapped it in half. (How the heck does a 5 year old accomplish that?) Also, I realize I could have bought another disc, but I was young and without money. :p

So what about you?
---
What did the aldehyde say when it found the carboxylic acid hiding? "oic Acid!" har har har- Deathx113
#2SunDevil77Posted 10/5/2012 2:56:12 PM
Someone jacked my old XBL account
---
When I eat, it is the food that is scared.
#3roots1078Posted 10/5/2012 2:57:26 PM
Deathx113 posted...
Me?

250 hours of pokemon data... gone, because my sister wanted to 'walk around with a cute little pikachu.'

I also lost about 100ish hours on FFX. My little sister thought she would be nice and put my disc away and she snapped it in half. (How the heck does a 5 year old accomplish that?) Also, I realize I could have bought another disc, but I was young and without money. :p

So what about you?

That's crazy, the exact same thing happened to me with Pokemon Red. My younger sister decided she wanted to play...hundreds of hours and a complete pokedex, gone.
---
GT: Polycistronic
#4Deathx113(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 2:58:22 PM
Deathx113 posted...
Me?

So what about you?

That's crazy, the exact same thing happened to me with Pokemon Red. My younger sister decided she wanted to play...hundreds of hours and a complete pokedex, gone.

Ohh man, I never got a full pokedex (I got to like 120ish) but that would have crushed me. xD

Mine was the pokemon yellow, I loved that game.
---
What did the aldehyde say when it found the carboxylic acid hiding? "oic Acid!" har har har- Deathx113
#5schmittycent2Posted 10/5/2012 3:05:14 PM
My ps2 memory card got corrupted lost everything.i didn't mind I just replayed the games
---
Xbox GT schmittycent
#6frater_davidPosted 10/5/2012 3:09:45 PM
To risk sounding like a fanboy... When MML3 was canceled. I waited for that game for 12 years.
As far as data, probably when my brother-in-law stole my PS1 memory card becuase he thought it was his... and erased everything... Hundreds of hours gone... And I was on house arrest at the time so I couldn't save my games!
#7pyrokinesis666Posted 10/5/2012 3:13:31 PM
my snes and 50 games got stolen.
#8Deathx113(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 3:15:37 PM

That sucks, and also reminds me why I never let my mom near my games.

I went through a 'sports' phase, where all I did was play soccer/basketball, and I didn't touch my snes and about 40ish game for a year.

Anyway, I got back into gaming and went looking for my snes and my mom had thrown it away, along with all of the games.
I was so pissed off. -__-

They bought me a nintendo64 though, so it was all good. xD
---
#9pakathecatPosted 10/5/2012 3:21:49 PM
My brother got mad at me when we were kids and place-kicked the NES while I was playing it. Says a lot about the durability that, despite the dent in the side, it still worked except the sound being messed up.

Also sucked when I lost a very high-level Dragon Warrior IV file I put a ton of hours into and a Bejeweled 2 save I was around 1/3 of the way to the Endless achievement on.
#10glassghost0Posted 10/5/2012 3:22:41 PM
Deathx113 posted...

That sucks, and also reminds me why I never let my mom near my games.

I went through a 'sports' phase, where all I did was play soccer/basketball, and I didn't touch my snes and about 40ish game for a year.

Anyway, I got back into gaming and went looking for my snes and my mom had thrown it away, along with all of the games.
I was so pissed off. -__-

They bought me a nintendo64 though, so it was all good. xD

Your mom is a horrible person
---
Signature OFF