The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's the worst thing to ever happen to you in your gaming life?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What's the worst thing to ever happen to you in your gaming life?
3 years ago#1
Me?

250 hours of pokemon data... gone, because my sister wanted to 'walk around with a cute little pikachu.'

I also lost about 100ish hours on FFX. My little sister thought she would be nice and put my disc away and she snapped it in half. (How the heck does a 5 year old accomplish that?) Also, I realize I could have bought another disc, but I was young and without money. :p

So what about you?
---
What did the aldehyde say when it found the carboxylic acid hiding? "oic Acid!" har har har- Deathx113
3 years ago#2
Someone jacked my old XBL account
---
When I eat, it is the food that is scared.
3 years ago#3
Deathx113 posted...
Me?

250 hours of pokemon data... gone, because my sister wanted to 'walk around with a cute little pikachu.'

I also lost about 100ish hours on FFX. My little sister thought she would be nice and put my disc away and she snapped it in half. (How the heck does a 5 year old accomplish that?) Also, I realize I could have bought another disc, but I was young and without money. :p

So what about you?

That's crazy, the exact same thing happened to me with Pokemon Red. My younger sister decided she wanted to play...hundreds of hours and a complete pokedex, gone.
---
GT: Polycistronic
3 years ago#4
Deathx113 posted...
Me?

So what about you?

That's crazy, the exact same thing happened to me with Pokemon Red. My younger sister decided she wanted to play...hundreds of hours and a complete pokedex, gone.

Ohh man, I never got a full pokedex (I got to like 120ish) but that would have crushed me. xD

Mine was the pokemon yellow, I loved that game.
---
What did the aldehyde say when it found the carboxylic acid hiding? "oic Acid!" har har har- Deathx113
3 years ago#5
My ps2 memory card got corrupted lost everything.i didn't mind I just replayed the games
---
Xbox GT schmittycent
3 years ago#6
To risk sounding like a fanboy... When MML3 was canceled. I waited for that game for 12 years.
As far as data, probably when my brother-in-law stole my PS1 memory card becuase he thought it was his... and erased everything... Hundreds of hours gone... And I was on house arrest at the time so I couldn't save my games!
3 years ago#7
my snes and 50 games got stolen.
3 years ago#8

That sucks, and also reminds me why I never let my mom near my games.

I went through a 'sports' phase, where all I did was play soccer/basketball, and I didn't touch my snes and about 40ish game for a year.

Anyway, I got back into gaming and went looking for my snes and my mom had thrown it away, along with all of the games.
I was so pissed off. -__-

They bought me a nintendo64 though, so it was all good. xD
---
3 years ago#9
My brother got mad at me when we were kids and place-kicked the NES while I was playing it. Says a lot about the durability that, despite the dent in the side, it still worked except the sound being messed up.

Also sucked when I lost a very high-level Dragon Warrior IV file I put a ton of hours into and a Bejeweled 2 save I was around 1/3 of the way to the Endless achievement on.
3 years ago#10
Deathx113 posted...

That sucks, and also reminds me why I never let my mom near my games.

I went through a 'sports' phase, where all I did was play soccer/basketball, and I didn't touch my snes and about 40ish game for a year.

Anyway, I got back into gaming and went looking for my snes and my mom had thrown it away, along with all of the games.
I was so pissed off. -__-

They bought me a nintendo64 though, so it was all good. xD

Your mom is a horrible person
---
Signature OFF
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What's the worst thing to ever happen to you in your gaming life?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived