This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's the worst thing to ever happen to you in your gaming life?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What's the worst thing to ever happen to you in your gaming life?
4 years ago#31
Years ago i had to sell my whole gaming collection to pay bills for my mom who was out of work at the time from being sick. I lost so much :( Hundreds of hours from my rpgs and fighting games. But would i do it again? Yes because you do what you can to help the people you love.

Although still to this day i have not gotten another copy of Parasite EVE 1, Lunar Eternal Blue Complete, Grandia, and Suikoden 2. They cost to much money now :(
SHINKUU-TATSUMAKI SENPUU-KYAKU!!!!!!!!
4 years ago#32
When I bought Advance Wars Day of Ruin, played it halfway, then the cartridge decided to corrupt my save data.

No sweat, played through it again almost 3/4 through all the missions...Then my cousin somehow manged to break the dang cartridge.

Bought a new one a couple months later, got to the same point, then I lost the cartridge somewhere.

To this day I still have not beaten it.
4 years ago#33
I threw away my Sega Genesis, it hurts me even thinking about it ..
XBL - FA7ALtheGOD / PSN - FATALtheGOD
Lonely is a freedom that breathes easy and weightless ..
4 years ago#34
For a couple of years as a kid, my parents fell on hard times, and they couldn't afford to get me any video games. I was also too young to work. Not only that, but we couldnt afford even cable.

It was a dark time. No video games or any kind of entertainment. I really had to go outside or to a friends house and play with them to keep my sanity.

It was so awesome when they got back on their feet.
Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape alive.
4 years ago#35
gabrius posted...
I played WoW for 2 years.

You win. I was just going to complain about a PS1 motor burning out and somehow corrupting my memory card when it did. There went a few hundred hours of FFVII...among many other things...
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it - Aristotle
4 years ago#36
Several hundred hours worth of saves on a GC memory card. I leave the room to grab a drink and when I come back, I found out my 2 year old nephew flushed it down a toilet.
What's an ice pick robot mummy?
4 years ago#37
3 years of playing FFXI and my character got banned, for no reason.

My PS3's harddrive got corrupted, TWICE
When you eliminate the impossible, whatever is left, however improbable, must be the truth.
4 years ago#38
IcepickLobotamy posted...
Several hundred hours worth of saves on a GC memory card. I leave the room to grab a drink and when I come back, I found out my 2 year old nephew flushed it down a toilet.

A similar event happened to me 4 years ago, this resulted in the loss of my PS2 memory card I had for 5 years, there was really invaluable data that I worked my butt off to get this far.
Next person to say "inb4" or "nanomachines" will be shot by my assassin, current number of targets killed: 60
4 years ago#39
Pacman2dx posted...
I threw away my Sega Genesis, it hurts me even thinking about it ..

I don't even...
When I eat, it is the food that is scared.
4 years ago#40
my gamecube memory card corrupted...then within a week so did my ps1 memory card....countless hours of data lost...RIP my chrono cross files :(
"Slip of the Finger." - Revolver Ocelot
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What's the worst thing to ever happen to you in your gaming life?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived