This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's the worst thing to ever happen to you in your gaming life?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What's the worst thing to ever happen to you in your gaming life?

User Info: YodaCrackers

4 years ago#41
RROD a few days before GTA IV's release. I was never so hyped for any game before. Fortunately, I also had a PS3 so I just switched my pre-order over to the PS3 version. Then I just bought the 360 version as well after I got my console back from the repair center.
AAA Games Per Console (90+ on Metacritic)
X360 - 48, PS3 - 41, Wii - 14, 3DS - 3, Vita - 0

User Info: DashCorrida

4 years ago#42
The power went out during the final area of Persona, lost alot of time. I was not happy.
If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything.

User Info: almasbaby

4 years ago#43

User Info: Afrotastic_J

4 years ago#44
When my Mass Effect 1 and 2 save files were corrupted.

150+ hours, and I found out right after buying ME3. Had to play ME 1 and 2 again while ME3 sat there, begging to be played.

Besides that, losing my N64, or selling a bunch of awesome Gamecube games and not getting s*** back for it. (Thinking about you, Super Mario Sunshine!)
"I... am... KROGAN!" -- Urdnot Grunt

User Info: corystroh

4 years ago#45
When I had an entire week set aside to play games because my wife was on vacation out of state and I was on a week long break after finals, and then RROD...
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" -Ben Franklin

User Info: MT_TRAEH

4 years ago#46
not having enough time to play all of my games, it's still my problem now and for the rest of my life
The Metal Gear Series is probably the best games ever made.

User Info: Bryce528

4 years ago#47
buying a new console or handheld and then after 1 month they would release a much better version with more functions

User Info: Kyonshi

4 years ago#48
The 32X.

Most people probably won't remember or even know what that is, but thats the worst thing ever happening to me in video games. Calling it a flop is still a weak definition for this "console".

At that time, i was 17 and it cost me 210$, which was a crapload of minimum wage salary at that time. Sega barely supported it, no developers wanted to waste money and time with this "thing". So years later, after collecting dust, i pulled it out of my wardrobe and sold it to a pawn shop... for 20$. I pity the foolish guy who bought it back. If they ever were able to sell it...

Other than that, i'd say my first PS2 that died right after the 3 months warranty went off and that my first PS3 power supply died the on the very day WipEout HD was released. I was ****ING M-A-D.

User Info: Greyfox995

4 years ago#49
when my fat ps3 died and I got a new slim, all my data was basically lost and is now sitting away waiting to be transferred over one day..

User Info: HonestAbe73

4 years ago#50
Lost my 100% complete SSB Melee file. All the trophies and everything. Also lost my 100% complete Sonic Adventure 2 Battle file. Mom threw away our Sega Genesis and the 15 or so games with it.
I kill vampires.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What's the worst thing to ever happen to you in your gaming life?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived