This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

XBLA games problems

#1JELIFISH19Posted 10/5/2012 5:49:28 PM
I've been having trouble with some of my XBLA games since I got them. I get a disc is unreadable error whenever MvC2 goes to the character select screen. It says to wipe it clean and restart the console. Whenever Skullgirls is about to start a match, the console freezes. SF3 doesn't start most of the time. It just says the game cannot start and to reload. The character select screen in MvCO just doesn't load sometimes. I just get a blank screen every few matches.

Some people suggested that I delete all my arcade games and download them in a different order. That didn't work. Some people suggested that I clear my cache. I've done that a bunch of times and that hasn't done anything. Some people suggested that I get a HDD. Well I doubt it's my HDD since the games are running from a brand new flash drive now. I moved my GT to it and downloaded those games to it. My HDD wasn't even connected after moving the GT and it still isn't. Everything was downloaded straight to the flash drive.

Does anyone have any more suggestions? All of my other games work just fine.
---
I <3 my HRAP EX-SE
SSF4AE + BBCS2 + UMvC3 + MK = Life - Waiting desperately for Skullgirls
#2JELIFISH19(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 6:49:48 AM
Bump
---
I <3 my HRAP EX-SE
SSF4AE + BBCS2 + UMvC3 + MK = Life - Waiting desperately for Skullgirls
#3MrZetsubouPosted 10/6/2012 7:14:57 AM(edited)
Some people suggested that I get a HDD.

It's not your HDD, obviously. >_>
However, something's definitely wrong with your 360 itself.

Got warranty? Call Microsoft and send it to them.
Don't have it? Buy a new X360 Slim
---
Congratulations on completing that test! But I find something troubling,
without the looming consequence of death...is this even science?
#4Super CreaturesPosted 10/6/2012 12:23:11 PM(edited)
And here we go again.

This makes what, topic number 5 on this same issue?

Hey, here's a suggestion, how about you try putting this much effort into talking to people that might actually be able to do something for you like, oh, I don't know, the people on Microsoft's payroll that were specifically hired to offer Xbox customer support?

Also, I'm pretty sure your most recent topic is still able to be posted in, you could have just done that instead of making a whole new topic.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#5SheepinatorPosted 10/6/2012 5:27:48 PM
Woah, deja vu!
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.