This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trade

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SearchmanV16

SearchmanV16
4 years ago#1
Should I trade in my PS3 and several games away to Gamestop for a refurbed Xbox 360 250 GB slim, Xbox Live card, and a game? Or should I keep my PS3 and save for an Xbox in the future?
Lets go Heat.

User Info: djwagon

djwagon
4 years ago#2
SearchmanV16 posted...
Should I trade in my PS3 and several games away to Gamestop for a refurbed Xbox 360 250 GB slim, Xbox Live card, and a game? Or should I keep my PS3 and save for an Xbox in the future?

keep your money all that refurb is a system waiting to die again
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
this is my set-up http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u28/importer1/

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#3
djwagon posted...
SearchmanV16 posted...

keep your money all that refurb is a system waiting to die again

Refurb slims are perfectly fine. Microsoft fixes them themselves, and give you warranty.

Anywho, TC, how quick could you afford a 360?
When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

User Info: SearchmanV16

SearchmanV16
4 years ago#4
Probably two months if I get a new job. I quit my job about a month and a half ago because of my sophmore yr in university starting. I am adding a new 8 week class after midterms, so I doubt I will get the time to work. I would have to rely on working for like 15-20 hrs a week at some job on campus. Two months is my estimate because I have other pressing needs to address before a video game system. I want to play Halo 4 badly though lol. I need to fix my car, possibly buy a new laptop or tablet for class, etc.
Lets go Heat.

User Info: pyrokinesis666

pyrokinesis666
4 years ago#5
u should just save up.

if u trade your ps3 in and get a 360 and find out you don't like the 360. you would then be stuck with it, cause if u cant afford a 360 now you cant afford a new ps3 either.

User Info: chipsNice

chipsNice
4 years ago#6
2 months? well i say save instead as there is no rush to get a 360 since all the games this fall are multiplatform except for halo 4 of course. also might be some sales for the xbox 360 by then
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2(360),
Waiting For: Dishonored, Forza Horizon, Assassins Creed 3, Bioshock: Infinite, GTA: V

pyrokinesis666
4 years ago#7
theres bound to be some big deals on black friday.

pyrokinesis666
4 years ago#8
if u can find a way to get 15 bucks a month you can get a brand new xbox for 100 bucks.

its only the 4 gig model though

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived