This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do Games On Demand require you to buy an online pass too?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Do Games On Demand require you to buy an online pass too?
3 years ago#1
Thinking about getting Saints Row TT and just wondering if I need the online pass as well.
3 years ago#2
I don't think so. I never purchased a game from GoD that needed an online pass. But I wouldn't think so.
---
+_AN|?+=E+ ?w?_+ i
PSN: tisuko GT: k0tet5u
3 years ago#3
No.
---
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.
3 years ago#4
I don't know about now but I've downloaded games in the past that require it and I had to pay for it separately. I was not pleased.
3 years ago#5
Yes, they often do. Can't say for sure with that one, but all the EA ones sure do.
3 years ago#6
I don't see why. You aren't buy it used, and if you are required to buy something additional there better be a price reduction.
---
A1to10
XBox Live Tag: Pr0ph37z, PSN: USTanker85
3 years ago#7
Pr0ph37z posted...
I don't see why. You aren't buy it used, and if you are required to buy something additional there better be a price reduction.

Because the game publishers who have online passes are doing it to milk their customers for money.
3 years ago#8
RedFive3 posted...
No.

Well I feel I was probably wrong to trust this. -_-
3 years ago#9
_DTM_ posted...
RedFive3 posted...
No.

Well I feel I was probably wrong to trust this. -_-

Rightfully so. I for sure thought that you would not have to...... sorry. That is pretty dumb that you would have to buy the pass too.
---
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.
3 years ago#10
No need to be sorry, You ended up being correct. It does have the online pass apparently which is weird since mods on official forums say it doesn't. Bad communication?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Do Games On Demand require you to buy an online pass too?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived