This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Preorders coming early?

#1memphis12Posted 10/7/2012 2:22:41 AM
After being asked at work to swap a shift & my GF has already made plans next thursday .. I now have a free day.

XCom comes out on the Friday (I'm Uk) and i usually just buy at my local Game store but i quit working there as was effecting my main job.

Anyway....

I hardly pre order but want Xcom yesterday. Do you guys ever get your pre orders a day early? Ive heard Zavvi is a good site to order from. Would love to have Xcom on thursday. (Wishful thinking I know)
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#2memphis12(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 12:00:21 PM
Bump
---
#3lokinineteenPosted 10/7/2012 12:05:15 PM
I live right by town so have never pre ordered anything but I have heard amazon is pretty good. My friend used to pre order from play.com I think it was and always got it early.
#4memphis12(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 10:59:32 PM
Ive used Play.com for other things and they've always been good. So will order today from them. Cheers.
---
#5HakuPosted 10/8/2012 5:08:24 AM
Shopto normally gets it to you early. Game, most of the time I get it early. I've never had anything early from play. Always either on the day of release or late, never early.
#6FocianPosted 10/8/2012 7:57:56 AM
Shopto.net! Do it! best site for early orders, both in terms of the price and in terms of when you'll receive it! Usually at *least* a day early.
---
GT/PSN: Focian-
People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. Chaos is born from loving things, and using people.
#7memphis12(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 8:26:55 AM
Thanks. Going to order it from shopto.net after work in an hour.

I think i get a customise dlc if i preorder. As long as i get game I'm happy.
---
#8RPG_ApostlePosted 10/8/2012 8:28:36 AM
Focian posted...
Shopto.net! Do it! best site for early orders, both in terms of the price and in terms of when you'll receive it! Usually at *least* a day early.

Trust this man.

He has a bow.
---
GameFaqs: Where two people agreeing means it's one person with two accounts.
#9Dragon NexusPosted 10/8/2012 10:00:52 AM

I can't THIS this hard enough.
---
"I don't know, it's an impossible choice...I just have to hope that when I flip the coin it somehow explodes and kills me."
#10memphis12(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 3:45:36 AM
BOOM!!!! It just came through the letterbox!

Thankyou VERY much for recommending shopto.net a day early!!

I managed to get 1000/1000 on Divinity 2 to pass the time.. But then couldn't be bothered to play another game. Then the door goes :)

Im like a pig in S**T right now!! Thanks again guys!
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'