This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

SHOOTEMUP - You blink, you die... loop 7! (SHMUP/STG/SHOOTER)

#201foxyReyokoPosted 12/18/2012 11:25:43 PM(edited)
GorillaOnRoof posted...
Anyway, 9.99 on Newegg if anyone wants it. Keep this game away from StrayZero.

Thanks, I want to order it. Is this a NTSC game? I have a US 360 but if has the LT3.0 fw, will it work on that or do I need a JP console?

Stray_Zero posted...
GorillaOnRoof posted...
Anyway, 9.99 on Newegg if anyone wants it. Keep this game away from StrayZero.

FYI: I had this since last year on release, and 2, you're being very rude/insulting to me (In which I don't think some of the users on this topic don't really seem to like that.), I still don't get what you're problem is over me, If I insulted you before, then I'm sorry, but if you're still gonna be a dick to me, then don't bother replying back.

lol at this virgin getting angry
---
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS [06.12.2008]
`._.
#202Stray_ZeroPosted 12/19/2012 9:43:12 AM
Yes its an NTSC - U/C game and 2. (rolls eyes), Seriously, another idiot, c'mon Gabe, you guys should know better...>_>
---
"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found" - XBL/PSN/YT/TW: NeoStrayCat (=^_^=)
#203gabrius(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 9:59:28 AM
What'd I do?

Gabe is confuzzled.
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#204foxyReyokoPosted 12/19/2012 4:47:38 PM
Stray_Zero posted...
Yes its an NTSC - U/C game and 2. (rolls eyes), Seriously, another idiot, c'mon Gabe, you guys should know better...>_>

I say it how I see it, you mad? What makes you call me an idiot.. you know I'm smarter than you brah.

But thanks, just looked up videos of that game, it looks like a downgraded pedo-hentai version of Gradius... don't think I will order.
---
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS [06.12.2008]
`._.
#205MrBathingApePosted 12/19/2012 5:06:21 PM
I bought midway origins the other day and was disgusted to find they scumbags known as Backbone interactive have changed the controls on the legendary classic that is Defender. As far as I'm concerned that's like paramount pictures letting some small time company handle the bluray version of the Godfather - and this company decides to refilm all the marlon brando scenes with someone they think is better.

I played it a couple of times and somehow have the 5th best score on the leader boards, I can only assume all the good players are as equally affronted as me and have taken their skills elsewhere.

I don't like to introduce myself to this topic with such a negative post, but it needed to be said. I'm just trying to preserve the good name of shooters, hope you understand.
#206pblimp360Posted 12/19/2012 6:27:39 PM
Never came in this topic before but you did a great job, gabrius.
---
#Halo 4
#207Stray_ZeroPosted 12/19/2012 6:39:20 PM
gabrius posted...
What'd I do?

Gabe is confuzzled.

Nothing gabe, just trolls acting dumb again...

@foxyReyoko: No one cares...

@MrBathingApe: The collection isn't perfect per se, but it does the job, I see you didn't notice that you can change the button layout in certain games.
---
"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found" - XBL/PSN/YT/TW: NeoStrayCat (=^_^=)
#208MrBathingApePosted 12/19/2012 6:54:08 PM
Stray_Zero posted...
gabrius posted...
What'd I do?

Gabe is confuzzled.

Nothing gabe, just trolls acting dumb again...

@foxyReyoko: No one cares...

@MrBathingApe: The collection isn't perfect per se, but it does the job, I see you didn't notice that you can change the button layout in certain games.

I noticed it, but you can't have the original Defender controls.
#209gabrius(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2012 8:27:01 AM
The collection is a fail as they decided to not invite Paperboy to the party T_T
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#210MrBathingApePosted 12/20/2012 11:28:26 AM
Yeah I was surprised paperboy was let out. Could've been a licencing thing, as it was originally made by Atari so Warner Bros might not have the rights to publish it any more. Something boring like that anyway.

foxyReyoko posted...

But thanks, just looked up videos of that game, it looks like a downgraded pedo-hentai version of Gradius... don't think I will order.

In fairness, that's basically what it is. Unlike Sexy Parodius, where the creepiness was funny and the game was cracking good, Otomedius is neither. It's a 'my first shoot em up' for weaboos.