This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

SHOOTEMUP - You blink, you die... loop 7! (SHMUP/STG/SHOOTER)

#231nightshadeAPosted 12/30/2012 8:37:54 PM
hey on one of time warner cable's commericals for broad band/wifi they show a shump on either a phone or tablet for maybe 10-15 secs ...what game is it?
---
theres no point in telling me the wisdom of fool wont set me free _New order "its easier and better to get forgiven than permission"
#232AiuchiFanboiPosted 12/31/2012 10:12:58 AM
gabrius posted...
^^ did the PSN release fix/add anything?

MR got you the link already... I have not triple dipped yet. Im waiting for either the Vita or the PS3 version to go free for use on PSN +. Already bought and supported the devs for the game. If they would have supported Cross-buy I would have purchased day one.
---
SEGA DREAMCAST, it only does everything.
BadReligionPunk on XBL/Subseven75 on PSN/ Psikyo till the day I die
#233AiuchiFanboiPosted 12/31/2012 10:16:11 AM
I also wanted to let everyone know that estarland is blowing out Mamorukun for PS3.
$45.

http://www.estarland.com/Playstation3.cat..product.37711.html
---
#234RagnarokxvPosted 12/31/2012 12:41:15 PM
GOLDILOX posted...
Ragnarokxv posted...
Got my NTSC-J Xbox.

Is Mushihimesama 1.5 supposed to be hard?

Have you tried 1.5 MAX Maniac or Ultra?
1.5 Original I 1CC on my first try, 1.5 Original MAX took me three tries... so no, I don't think they are supposed to be very hard to clear. For score play on the other hand, yes, extremely difficult because you are intended to point blank everything.

How do you access MAX?
---
Did I say that, or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me??
#235gabrius(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 8:04:39 AM
AiuchiFanboi posted...
gabrius posted...

MR got you the link already... I have not triple dipped yet. Im waiting for either the Vita or the PS3 version to go free for use on PSN +. Already bought and supported the devs for the game. If they would have supported Cross-buy I would have purchased day one.

Yeah, I'm not gonna buy this one two more times... I'll wait for a + promotion as well ^_^
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#236GOLDILOXPosted 1/4/2013 2:46:31 AM
Ragnarokxv posted...

How do you access MAX?

Press right direction when selecting weapons.
---
we... must... save... this... doomed... world...
#237AiuchiFanboiPosted 1/4/2013 4:20:09 PM
gabrius posted...
AiuchiFanboi posted...
gabrius posted...

Yeah, I'm not gonna buy this one two more times... I'll wait for a + promotion as well ^_^

Soo...you got a VITA didnt you? I spied on you and saw you had some + action going on. And that you played some Jetpack Joyride(which is addictive as hell btw).
---
#238gabrius(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 7:22:05 AM
AiuchiFanboi posted...
Soo...you got a VITA didnt you? I spied on you and saw you had some + action going on. And that you played some Jetpack Joyride(which is addictive as hell btw).

Nope, no Vita.... yet.

I plan on picking up one fairly soon... but have already been amassing a collection through IGC on PSN+ ;-)
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#239McDohl MRPosted 1/7/2013 8:02:31 PM
I can't get enough of mine. It's a sexy little beast.
---
Even at his most powerless, man's existence is never without meaning.
My Backloggery: http://www.backloggery.com/daverost
#240MatrixAndrAIaPosted 1/9/2013 11:53:08 PM
I'm still playing Under Defeat HD off and on and I am still in love with it. Today I was fighting the boss in 1-4 when I finally noticed a cool effect. When I'd get to the boss, all I could think was "why the **** does the screen white out! I can't see anything when that happens!" When I was playing it earlier today, I finally realized that flying the chopper through the boss's searchlight would blind you! Such a small thing, but so cool, and little things like that are why I love this game so much.

The farthest I can get is to the stage 1-4 boss if I'm playing well. I suppose eventually I'll get it, but it's going to take some practice... Add in that I won't continue and it's going to be a definite labor of love, but I'll get it eventually, oh yes I will.
---
Your name is sung and tattooed now on my heart - here I will carry you forever
Carry Tori Amos