This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

SHOOTEMUP - You blink, you die... loop 7! (SHMUP/STG/SHOOTER)

#271McDohl MRPosted 2/3/2013 7:19:05 PM
Yeah, not really sure what happened to it, but it went waaaaaaaaaaay down.

Feeling pretty good about it, though, because I had a game pre-ordered for next month from AmiAmi and they don't charge a dollar amount until they ship, so the price isn't locked in outside the yen value, which shrunk. Good thing, too, because I bought an LE.
---
Even at his most powerless, man's existence is never without meaning.
My Backloggery: http://www.backloggery.com/daverost
#272gabrius(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 7:22:02 PM
I just preordered Ginga Force and Jojo's from Play-Asia while it was low... don't wanna risk it going back up either ;)
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#273gabrius(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 6:48:01 PM
Caladrius looks like it's gonna kick ass as well ^_^
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#274kilroyfxPosted 2/6/2013 4:46:10 PM
yup
---
Developer of BloodyCheckers
#275gabrius(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 6:35:50 AM
Shoveling all this damn snow has worn me out, think I'm gonna blow some stuff up now.

We got a little over a foot here, but the way my driveway is (and those jerk snow plows), I must've shoveled about 3-4' in some spots - anyone else here hit by Old Man Winter last night?
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#276PerfectZer0Posted 2/9/2013 7:12:17 AM
I live in northern Nevada. Didn't get any snow last night, but the snow that had been sitting around for weeks is finally melted away.

And thanks Gab for bringing up Caladrius. I wasn't even aware of that game. It looks pretty sweet so i decided to preorder the LE last night.
---
I'll be at my favorite space pub, drinking Strongbow, and playing Bullet Soul. ~Cheers to you awesome spaceship shooter!!~
#277CapwnDPosted 2/9/2013 7:22:19 AM
We got lucky this year. Not much snow at all this season. Still got cold as a Bullet Witch's tit for a few days.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#278gabrius(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 9:12:35 AM
I've preordered an import for February, March, and now April... I went with the SE.

For $30+ savings, I think I can live without a soundtrack and an art book, but you guys know me.... I really want it anyways ;)

Eh, keeping the collection complete is more important.
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#279gabrius(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 10:45:24 AM
Heads up guys - the is starting to recover... if you're going to import anything within the next few months, now might be a good time to do so.
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#280xyxrxuxafraidxPosted 2/11/2013 10:52:52 AM
gabrius posted...
Fired up the ol' MVS last night.... and while I do appreciate the Metal Slugs and few fighters that we have on XBLA.... man, there are a lot of SHMUPs I would like to see on Arcade!

Also play Progear, Sengoku 3 and Shocktroopers 2 :)

Amazing games! Forget XBLA bro.... just get them on PC and connect your PC to your bigscreen TV

PS- I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask this... but does anyone play Ibara / Ketsui on MAME? I got em and its running super slow for me..... Not sure if it's because of my computer hardware or MAME configurations?
---
METAL GEAR SOLID | HEAVY RAIN | FF7 | RE | ZOE | SF /fanboy