This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Binary domain is soooo good!

#31seb03Posted 10/13/2012 4:43:10 AM
I liked the game except for the bullet sponge bosses on harder modes and dumb team mates who lose battles for you. You have to stay in cover on harder difficulties, but your allies want to run out all the time and waste your health kits. I actually had one situation where I had won a battle only to get a game over a few minutes later because I had used my last health kit on myself and had no choice but to leave my teammate crawling around on the floor. :/

It is still a good game I just think they should have let your allies all get up when you win a fight and they really did waste their time putting in any kind of multiplayer.
---
"and when PS3 goes down you have to change your bank account and the locks on your door."
#32Mutant1988Posted 10/13/2012 5:10:15 AM
CyricsServant posted...
Eh, I'm about an hour in. It's decent. The voice recognition is terrible though.

But it recognize swearing!

What more do you want? What more do you need?

I'll have to pick this game up at some point. It really seems to be an overlooked gem, judging by the amount of people praising it around these parts.
---
Know that if you allow someone to take advantage of you, they might make it a habit.
#33CyricsServantPosted 10/13/2012 5:58:13 AM
Lol, yes it does, even when you're not saying anything.

If there's too much background noise, or if the volume is up to high, your character starts dropping f bombs.
#34Hucast9Posted 10/14/2012 6:11:36 PM
How is the framerate and screen tear in this game? Is it noticeable?