The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xcom: Enemy Unknown metascore 89

#1memphis12Posted 10/8/2012 12:52:31 PM(edited)
Game Informer 95

Meristation 90

The Escapist 90

Official Xbox Magazine 90

GamesRadar 90

Canadian online Gamers 90

Polygon 85

IGN 82

Not bad.

---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#2gitaroo_zowiePosted 10/8/2012 1:36:47 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3BatistutePosted 10/8/2012 1:43:00 PM
Dishonored is getting the same, now we will get AC 3 as well, it is one of the few days where it is hard to be a gamer !
---
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers" Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM, 1943.
#4dannyaqPosted 10/8/2012 1:43:30 PM
he said not bad, he didn't say not good.
---
There are only 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don't
#5NevercomingdownPosted 10/8/2012 2:29:16 PM
gitaroo_zowie posted...
Man I didn't know a near A+ by American school systems was considered "not bad"

What are you, Asian?

What school did you go to.. an A+ is usually 98-100.
---
GT: Elesp || PSN: DestroyTheEnd
Ron Paul 2012: Because voting for other candidates whose main supporters are big banks and the wallstreet elite is un-American.
#6memphis12(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 9:33:11 PM
Quote:gitaroo_zowie posted...
Man I didn't know a near A+ by American school systems was considered "not bad"

What are you, Asian?

What school did you go to.. an A+ is usually 98-100.

@Nevercomingdown

What if i was Asian? Im not though. Im not American either. How Ignorant of you to think that.

"Not bad" is a laid back expression used here in the UK. Im pretty sure its used in your native country also.

If you new me you'd know the scores mean nothing to me as this game is a day one purchase.

Thanks for quoting nevercomingdown as a mod must have deleted this guys post last night.

Sheeesh. I actually put "not bad" to be diplomatic and stop the thread from turning hostile. But, i somehow forgot it was gamesfaqs and theres every douche and his brother on here.
---
#7CapwnDPosted 10/8/2012 9:37:44 PM
Feels like 2011 all over again: A steady stream of games, some great XBLA games, Some good exclusives on all the systems, and then October kicking off the holiday season with more great games.

I don't fault people for liking last gen better but omfg hell no. HELL NO. Not in my library.
---
Thrash Zone
#8bluehat94Posted 10/8/2012 9:44:24 PM
I have a couple friends who were split on what to get tomorrow and decided to get the game with the higher metascore, this will probably make things difficult for them.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#9memphis12(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 9:44:59 PM
Quote:Feels like 2011 all over again: A steady stream of games, some great XBLA games, Some good exclusives on all the systems, and then October kicking off the holiday season with more great games.

I don't fault people for liking last gen better but omfg hell no. HELL NO. Not in my library.

@CaPwnD

Lol. Yeah im more excited for Xcom than any other game in 18 years. My fiance thinks im being super nice because im such a good bf. Its to get me some guilt free gaming time.

Yeah from now until Christmas il be picking up Xcom, Halo 4 (first Halo
Game since first one) Far Cry 3 (looks amazing) & these should keep me busy until Colonial Marines hits next year.

Re playing Divinity 2 to pass time until Friday.
---
#10LuckNotDoWithErPosted 10/8/2012 9:47:01 PM
better than I predicted.