The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I want to make a new account, anyway to keep my stuff?

#1O_Town_RulezPosted 10/8/2012 4:25:16 PM
I have plenty of games on demand, arcade games, DLC, etc.

Problem, I did a license transfer over my cousin's house last month so he could download RDR, Turtles In Time, and NBA Jam.
---
Not changing this Sig until the Orlando Magic win a championship (Technically Started 1-30-08)
Orlando Magic - Pre-Season: 0-1
#2MachineZedPosted 10/8/2012 5:36:37 PM
I have plenty of games on demand, arcade games, DLC, etc.

Problem, I did a license transfer over my cousin's house last month so he could download RDR, Turtles In Time, and NBA Jam.

Content will always be tied to the account which bought it, and the console which has the license (which in your case would be your cousins). If you made a new account you would lose access to the content on your console (unless you signed into a new player with your old account) or until you transferred licenses back to your console (it is only a 4 month wait now).
#3RenamonPosted 10/8/2012 10:44:19 PM
So ... you want a new account ... but what to keep your stuff.

I think that's called a gamertag change. Pay the 800 points.
---
Movies that I believe will come true: Wall-E, Idiocracy
Halo 1 > all other Halo games
#4CapwnDPosted 10/8/2012 10:55:53 PM
You could make a new account, and when you want to use your old stuff simply log in with a second controller. It's not the best solution, but it will work. How much old stuff could you possibly have?

Or the other option is to do the license transer to your 360 and make your scrub cousin do the second controller option. You'll be able to do another license transfer in another 121 days or something like that.
---
Thrash Zone
#5lostnumberwarPosted 10/8/2012 11:02:33 PM
License transfer your stuff back.
Have your cousin buy his own stuff. Or let him play your games at your house.
---
And now for something completely the same.
#6randomweirdoPosted 10/8/2012 11:22:31 PM(edited)
Actually, you can call support and they can do a license transfer as well. Takes some extra time, but better to wait a week or so than a few months.
#7O_Town_Rulez(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 9:08:59 AM
randomweirdo posted...
Actually, you can call support and they can do a license transfer as well. Takes some extra time, but better to wait a week or so than a few months.

You sure they will do it?
---
Not changing this Sig until the Orlando Magic win a championship (Technically Started 1-30-08)
Orlando Magic - Pre-Season: 0-1