This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why did they take away the Santa suit DLC in Saints row 1?

#21shinobisBACKPosted 10/9/2012 2:55:16 PM
this is how pc is superior, you could still just download patches/dlc/updates long after the games "popular run". i love xbl but im pretty scared of when the time comes that they no longer make xbox 360 games, its life is over, and trying to still play the damn thing. i still play my nes, genesis, etc pretty regularly. the games still work just as good as they did in the 80s/90s. will 360 work like that? i doubt ill even be able to play my xbla game collection i spent so much money on getting all my favorites and classics. updates? forget it. dlc? forget it. its enough problems just even trying to play an xbla games while you're offline now when its still current-gen for f sakes. indie games that i love will no longer even be playable. i havent played pc games in about 10yrs but i think my 360 will be a useless piece of junk when its current life is over. its bad enough with them killing servers for games almost instantly. i could play quake online on pc just fine today, but trying to play an older 360 title online like chromehounds is impossible.
#22arrowintheknee(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 3:05:15 PM
The Bad Guy posted...
From: MeCha MaRiO JR | Posted: 10/9/2012 12:45:08 AM | #002
'Cause the game is nearly a decade old and no one gives a **** anymore?

That's just my guess.

Clearly someone gives a ****, or the topic wouldn't have been made.

Damn right. And I dont think I have ever heard of microsoft taking away dlc to make some extra space for the marketplace, is there any other older games that have had their dlc taken away because they werent being downloaded enough?

MOTHER OF GOD!

Gonna get some horse armor. brb.
---
---I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee---
---http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-took-an-arrow-in-the-knee---
#23djwagonPosted 10/9/2012 3:17:21 PM
LuckNotDoWithIt posted...
Wow! My younger brother got modded earlier for making an innocent joke regarding the santa claus topic which was so stupid.

Let me guess, with all these crazy topics littering the forums relating to "Muslims", "Israel" or the Middle East lately someone was extra sensitive that this posting just had to disappear right away.....

It was actually funny too, so what a joke! Whoever doesn't make fun of the Middle East for all their drama honestly needs to go outside for once, whether its Muslims flying off the handle or Israel or the Saudis....you can't honestly not just laugh at the absurdity sometimes..

welcome to gf .that joke was funny to your LITTLE brother .but maybe someone did not like it .plus I thought it was against the rules for anyone under 13 from posting here.even if you lied to get on here
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
this is my set-up http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u28/importer1/
#24ironmaidenfan70Posted 10/9/2012 3:35:43 PM
if you got it and erased it can you still d.l again?
---
4ItchyTasty
#25LuckNotDoWithItPosted 10/9/2012 5:07:54 PM(edited)
djwagon posted...
Wow! My younger brother got modded earlier for making an innocent joke regarding the santa claus topic which was so stupid.

Let me guess, with all these crazy topics littering the forums relating to "Muslims", "Israel" or the Middle East lately someone was extra sensitive that this posting just had to disappear right away.....

It was actually funny too, so what a joke! Whoever doesn't make fun of the Middle East for all their drama honestly needs to go outside for once, whether its Muslims flying off the handle or Israel or the Saudis....you can't honestly not just laugh at the absurdity sometimes..

welcome to gf .that joke was funny to your LITTLE brother .but maybe someone did not like it .

Balogna. All he typed was two words, two meaningless words "muslims complained" & that was it. It lit up laughs across the board, because of all the news stories about the Middle East lately but apparently someone decreed it a swear word.

Honestly, when can anyone not get offended nowadays as it concerns religion? I mean I've heard of walking on egg shells but this is really far-fetched, don't you think people have a right to say muslims complain too much as does Israel? Don't average people get a say in how self-entitled these crazies over there are? And since when is it any religion's job to shout at others what to do.....to me it all smacks of idiocy.
#26djwagonPosted 10/9/2012 6:19:55 PM
djwagon posted...

welcome to gf .that joke was funny to your LITTLE brother .but maybe someone did not like it .

Balogna. All he typed was two words, two meaningless words "muslims complained" & that was it. It lit up laughs across the board, because of all the news stories about the Middle East lately but apparently someone decreed it a swear word.

Honestly, when can anyone not get offended nowadays as it concerns religion? I mean I've heard of walking on egg shells but this is really far-fetched, don't you think people have a right to say muslims complain too much as does Israel? Don't average people get a say in how self-entitled these crazies over there are? And since when is it any religion's job to shout at others what to do.....to me it all smacks of idiocy.
well we are not ina world .where everyone gets someone else joke .just saying here maybe YOUR younger brother need to remember that .but I agree with you people should mind thier own business .but again THAT was many years ago.now you can not even look at someone alittle wrong .without that person bad mouthing you or getting a lawyer
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
this is my set-up http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u28/importer1/
#27oasisbeyondPosted 10/9/2012 6:24:29 PM
Cuz you've been naughty TC.