The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games that have a large amount of cursing

#1JuhanorPosted 10/8/2012 9:06:40 PM
I want some. Just finished Dead to Rights: Retribution the other day, and I loved it. One of the many things I liked about the game - aside from the main character having a good voice actor and the ability to play as killin' machine dog - was the sheer amount of swearing that everyone seemed to do.

I haven't really played many games like this lately - SupCom2, Naughty Bear (sigh), and Fable II being the most recent ones - so I dunno why I find this kind of thing funny, but eh. Maybe it's lack of exposure.

Anyone have any tips for games that have an intense amount of cursing - preferably f-bombs - in a hilarious manner? I can't think of any to rule out, other than Shadows of the Damned (already own it).
#2SunDevil77Posted 10/8/2012 9:09:02 PM(edited)
Resident Evil 6
Fallout 3
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Duke Nukem Forever
GTA 4
---
When I eat, it is the food that is scared.
#3LuckNotDoWithErPosted 10/8/2012 9:14:37 PM
grand theft auto and red dead redemption.
#4PopSmorePosted 10/8/2012 9:20:00 PM(edited)
house of the dead overkill

It was recently confirmed by Dread Central the game is set to receive a Guinness World Record for being the most profane video game in history.
---
kemikalz.net
#5SunDevil77Posted 10/8/2012 9:26:00 PM
Ah, Bulletstorm also was very controversial due to the language. Got on the news and everything.
---
When I eat, it is the food that is scared.
#6majinbuu58Posted 10/8/2012 9:27:59 PM
I remember chuckling at the language in Rogue Warrior
---
"Bruce Wayne is the sort of guy who eats his broccoli, and eats it raw." -CatAtomic999
#7Halo_ForeverPosted 10/8/2012 9:29:43 PM
Suggestions:

Bulletstorm, completely insane and immature swearing, remember to play the multiplayer for General Serrano's tips

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction, everyone swears, usually in the most inopportune moments to boot.

Call of Juarez The Cartel: This one just had too much swearing, it is like listening to two teens who are intentionally trying to insert as much swearing into a conversation (and that conversations is 8 hours long).
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#8CourtofOwlsPosted 10/8/2012 9:33:13 PM
deathrow on xbox 1,it's backwards compatible...it has a cursing button
#9BrutalBrockenPosted 10/8/2012 10:39:44 PM
Definently Bulletstorm, hilarious
---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
#10tai2687Posted 10/8/2012 10:49:23 PM
Hopefully they wise up and drop Conker's BFD on Live. It'd be a pipe dream to ask for the N64 multiplayer, but meh.
---
~ Sincerely Yours, Rev. Edward
E PLURIBUS DUDEINUM