The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there a way I can hide someone on my friend list?

#1MestizoFreakPosted 10/8/2012 9:19:22 PM
Here's the scenario. I was in a group with both friends a few months ago. After I go to bed, one of them kept making funny noises to entertain another friend. Friend B left because she was getting annoyed. Out of nowhere, Friend A got offended, and suddenly caused a divide between the two of them. Lately, I lost all contact with Friend B, as she claims "she doesn't want to associate with anyone who associates with him", leaving me out to be an enemy of her's. Friend A, on the other hand, is rarely even on except for an hour a week, and most of the time, he's not even doing anything. He even stops mid-game just to chat about some random topic. I want to hide A so I can be friends with B again.
#2SunDevil77Posted 10/8/2012 9:21:56 PM
Friend B kind of sounds really immature, this isn't for me to judge, but shouldn't you be able to be friends with anyone you want? As long as you don't bring them together. I would honestly talk to friend B about this, telling them you are going to be friends with both of them. If she says she wont be friends with you after that, she isn't worth being friends with, in all honestly.

To answer your question, no there is not.
---
When I eat, it is the food that is scared.
#3BrutalBrockenPosted 10/8/2012 9:25:10 PM
delete them both, videogames is supposed to be enjoyable and a form of escapism, not middle school drama
---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
#4MestizoFreak(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 9:27:02 PM
I'm kind of in an odd situation here. I want to be friends with both, but B sees me as an enemy as long as I'm friends with A, and I don't want to hurt A's feelings by deleting him just to chat with B.
#5LuckNotDoWithErPosted 10/8/2012 9:29:25 PM
yes. hit ignore....make sure your profile is set to invisible.
#6natevinesPosted 10/8/2012 9:49:56 PM
WOAH, WOAH....WAIT A MINUTE...

You're friends with a girl?
---
Gamertag- MidgetRifleman
#7memphis12Posted 10/8/2012 9:53:13 PM(edited)
Can i ask... Are these 2 real life friends or friends you've made either from Internet or online gaming?

---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#8LuckNotDoWithErPosted 10/8/2012 9:54:10 PM
I think they're only internet friends, in which case this is so stupid....
even if you already met them one time, put these nuts on ignore.

it is what I do....then if they ever behave again add them back to your list.
#9memphis12Posted 10/8/2012 9:55:56 PM
Quote:I think they're only internet friends, in which case this is so stupid....
even if you already met them one time, put these nuts on ignore.

it is what I do....then if they ever behave again add them back to your list.

@LuckNotDoWithEr

Yeah thats the direction id be telling TC to go if they're 'friends' from the net.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#10kingbahamut83Posted 10/8/2012 10:01:56 PM
you can hide the entire friend list in privacy settings.
---
Gamertag: AccursedVenom