This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

007 Bloodstone. 360 or PS3 version?

#1gilgamesh21Posted 10/8/2012 11:45:30 PM
Which version should I get, if I get one?
#2CapwnDPosted 10/8/2012 11:53:11 PM(edited)
I don't know much about bloodstone and I love bond... so it must be forgettable to me. For some reason I just can't recall it.

I assume you already have Quantum of Solace and Goldeneye Reloaded?

I'm not saying that Goldeneye: Reloaded is for everybody, but I thought it was fantastic, and the best 007 game since Nightfire.

My ranking of the great Bond games would be Goldeneye followed by a tie of Nightfire and Goldeneye Reloaded, with Nightfire getting the nod because of the MP which is fun with other local players or with the AI bots.

Wait what was the question again?
---
Thrash Zone
#3gilgamesh21(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 12:02:57 AM
Ha! I'm thinking I'll get Reloaded for PS3 since they gave away dlc characters for free. Bloodstone is third-person by Bizzare Creations, and I really like the third-person perspective.
#4CapwnDPosted 10/9/2012 12:08:58 AM
Well whatever you do, avoid the Wiii version of Goldeneye and go for the 60FPS 1080p version on either the PS3 or 360. It is not the same game as the Wii version from what I understand. And the Demo for Reloaded wasn't a great representation of the game either.

The worst thing about Reloaded is the demo and that stupid driving sequence, and the tank mission later in the full game. The tank mission is one of the worst levels in any game ever.

F***ing love that game though!
---
Thrash Zone
#5Halo_ForeverPosted 10/9/2012 12:33:16 AM
Can't imagine them them being much different, been playing through Bloodstone right now, it is decent but hardly anything spectacular. Some explosions look really nice, but the weapon limit kind of bugs me. The multiplayer is surprisingly alive for it being two years old, got full matches without a problem (Xbox 360 version).
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#6electrolyzerPosted 10/9/2012 2:18:00 AM
Blood Stone is great, i have it on 360.
---
Gamertag : xXThoraxeXx
#7Gunvalkyrie2Posted 10/9/2012 2:58:24 AM
Blahstone.
---
It's not just a rumor, I heard it on Gamefaqs.
#8_S0FTButtCheeksPosted 10/9/2012 4:07:23 AM
All you do is look @ your cellphone in blehstone
---
Don't be shy, go ahead & touch. They're soft =]
Broncos > poop > your favorite team
#9StucklnMyPantsPosted 10/9/2012 4:45:37 AM
Just go for whichever controller you prefer. I just actually beat it the other day (PS3 version), and really, it's not anything special. It's okay, and fun while it lasts, but nothing really makes the game stand out. Quantum of Solace was better, tbqh. As for Bloodstone, I don't think either version is going to be any different.
#10naughtydog2kO3Posted 10/9/2012 5:08:54 AM
I'd get the 360 version only because most multiplatform games tend to run better and look a tiny bit better plus 360 controller would be nice to play this type of game anyways but that's my opinion.
---
XBL: naughtydog2k03
PSN: naughtydog2k03