This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any good dinosaur games for the 360?

#1NavexPosted 10/9/2012 7:31:34 AM
In a dinosaur kick lately, are there any good dino-based games for the 360 I could look into?
---
The Jess Margera Rock Radio Show
7PM-8PM EST every Wednesday night on PoochFM.com
#2GunningSoulPosted 10/9/2012 7:37:06 AM
I also just asked the same question because I rly wanna know, but more than just donosaurs i want to play as a trex and kill ppl thatd be funny, lol.
---
The things of me? Well I am tolding you;
I have turned into very funny, ha ha ha!!
#3SunDevil77Posted 10/9/2012 7:39:59 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jurassic_Park:_Operation_Genesis
this is a fantastic game that is backwards compatible
---
When I eat, it is the food that is scared.
#4snowman5373Posted 10/9/2012 7:57:08 AM
Transformers Fall Of Cybertron Dinobots DLC.
#5link0316Posted 10/9/2012 9:20:16 AM
Jurassic the Hunted is pretty fun imo.
---
GT : Zom6iesRPeople2
#6GorillaOnRoofPosted 10/9/2012 9:22:19 AM
I had this fantastic idea, to put Dinosaurs, in a game like Farcry 3. Or Just Cause 2 even. Imagine how amazing that would be? This idea that I thought of.
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.
#7darkdragongirlPosted 10/9/2012 9:41:27 AM
I think telltale made a Jurassic Park game that released last year. It didn't sell well so it is probably cheap.
---
GT: Embrace Regret
Currently playIng: Borderlands 2; ME3; Asura's Wrath; DIshonored
#8shawnmckPosted 10/9/2012 10:00:26 AM
There are only 3 games that contain dinosaurs to my knowledge...

Jurassic: the Hunted
Is an FPS and has some areas that are reminiscent of CoD's zombies game where you have to defend an area from attacking raptors while repairing windows.
Its a good game, but it was also made for the PS2, so don't expect cutting edge graphics. The game overall looks pretty good, as if they upped the graphics for the XB 360 version, but cut-scenes look last gen and areas are rather small.
There is also a nice variety of weapons from various time periods.
its also short, as it lasts around 5 hours.
Still, it is the best, imho.

Turok
Another FPS that was supposedly a long time in the making, but the game just doesn't add up to much. Not only are there fewer dinos here (as you will mostly fight soldiers), but the mechanics just feel off. The weapons also feel lame, imho.
It's okay, but I got tired of it quickly.
The last boss is a T-Rex, but it is a cheap fight at best, where the T-Rex takes all kinds of unusual damage and you will die a LOT before you actually find a way to kill it.

Jurassic Park
This is more of a point & click game. If you've played the episodic Walking Dead episodes from XBL, then you know what to expect here.
I haven't played this game much, but from what I've seen it is kind of boring. The graphics are very cartoony but not in a good way, and the action just isn't there.
#9LuckNotDoWithItPosted 10/9/2012 10:01:05 AM
Jurassic Park supposedly by travellers tales. I don't find the demo good though.
#10Doom2006Posted 10/9/2012 4:45:00 PM
http://www.primalcarnage.com/website/
---
Nos Legio