The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

After what seems a grea first week for Xcom would U like more Turn Based games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. After what seems a grea first week for Xcom would U like more Turn Based games?

User Info: memphis12

memphis12
4 years ago#1
Would you like more turn based on the 360 market? - Results (60 votes)
Yes, there can never be enough turn based games
60% (36 votes)
Yes, but only the odd one
18.33% (11 votes)
Not bothered either way
3.33% (2 votes)
Lets just stick to Xcom for now
1.67% (1 votes)
I would have loved Xcom if it WASN'T Turn Based
3.33% (2 votes)
100% NO!
10% (6 votes)
Turn Based belongs on PC
3.33% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
So after some great reviews for Xcom: Enemy Unknown this week and a lot of people seem to be at least giving the demo a go, would you like to see more Turn Based games coming to the 360?
Fallout 2 was turn based and I loved that more than Fallout 3 & Vegas (although both great games still), Final Fantasy used to be great as a turn based games ... would you like a new Final Fantasy game turn based like Lost Odyssey? Or even games like Mass Effect and other titles having spin offs that are Turn Based? Master OF Magic making a return? Civilization?

Just curious as to what you guys think on the subject.
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'

User Info: LuckNotDoWithIt

LuckNotDoWithIt
4 years ago#2
I wouldn't mind them, as long as it is turn based with something fresh and new. The same old formula they do all the time just doesn't cut it nowadays.

memphis12
4 years ago#3
Quote:I wouldn't mind them, as long as it is turn based with something fresh and new. The same old formula they do all the time just doesn't cut it nowadays.
@LuckNotDoWithIt

I hear you, do you mean something new as in not a remake? Or turn based but with a twist?
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10

memphis12
4 years ago#4
Gonna bump this just to see if the majority are wanting more turn based games.
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#5
I'd totally be down for more games like civ and XCom over XBL
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: chrcol

chrcol
4 years ago#6
I voted the top option, but you should have had this option.

"Yes as there is almost no turn based games on the xbox360"

chrcol
4 years ago#7
by the way how do I get this demo? I dont see it on dashboard to download, is it yet another region locked?

memphis12
4 years ago#8
Quote:by the way how do I get this demo? I dont see it on dashboard to download, is it yet another region locked?
@chrcol

Sorry, didn't think of that option but i do agree.
Its for gold members only. Really good demo as well.

chrcol
4 years ago#9
I see its gold only, have to say thats pretty dumb, such a stupid policy has lost a potential sale to me.

I see other demos, why is this one gold? They chose to limit their market or what?

chrcol
4 years ago#10
I will grab it off steam.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. After what seems a grea first week for Xcom would U like more Turn Based games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived