This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

And this week begins the insane fall lineup

#41SunDevil77Posted 10/10/2012 1:31:49 PM
No confirmation on 007 co op yet cap. If I find that it does have it, it's you and me vs the world, buddy (if you would like)
---
Fish, for sport only, not for meat. Fish meat is practically a vegetable.
#42CapwnD(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 1:33:37 PM(edited)
@!MrZetsubou

Glad you agree! You must be really excited considering you even underlined it with that thick black line!
---
Thrash or be Thrashed
#43CapwnD(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 1:35:07 PM(edited)
No confirmation on 007 co op yet cap. If I find that it does have it, it's you and me vs the world, buddy (if you would like)

I'll be MoneyPenny!
---
Thrash or be Thrashed
#44Vivi0198Posted 10/10/2012 3:00:55 PM
CaPwnD posted...
That is a surprsingly weak list of games..

That's funny!

Not funny, sad. Besides XCOM, Dishonered and Forza Im not interested in any of those games. I had my "insane fall lineup" over the past 30 days. Borderlands 2, Pokemon Black 2, Resident Evil 6 and the two previously mentioned XCOM and Dishonered.

Haven't grabbed XCOM or Dishonered yet but ive been watching a lot of XCOM videos and it looks like it is an amazing game. Seriously thinking about getting it tomorrow even though I haven't beat Black 2 or RE6.
---
If you believe in Vivi0198 and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
#45jakethenoobPosted 10/10/2012 3:57:17 PM
I like ID and Doom II is my favorite FPS game, but I really don't see why they are re-packaging Doom 3 as a "new" game. It's not really going to be $60 is it? If it has multiplayer I might get it, since I used to play Doom 3 on XBL all the time.
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#46CapwnD(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 3:57:19 PM
That's still a descent number of good games that you just named. I understand that the other games listed may not be for your tastes, that's too bad. (not being sarcastic). Hopefully things pick up for you, or maybe the other consoles have the games you're looking for. (again not trying to sound sarcastic).

I'm excited for the games that I listed. This was one year where I never really felt like there was a lull in the middle, I still have at least a couple games from last fall that I still need to play.
---
Thrash or be Thrashed
#47Vivi0198Posted 10/10/2012 5:25:50 PM
CaPwnD posted...
That's still a descent number of good games that you just named. I understand that the other games listed may not be for your tastes, that's too bad. (not being sarcastic). Hopefully things pick up for you, or maybe the other consoles have the games you're looking for. (again not trying to sound sarcastic).

I'm excited for the games that I listed. This was one year where I never really felt like there was a lull in the middle, I still have at least a couple games from last fall that I still need to play.

Oh it'll pick up. The first few months of 2013 is looking quite pricey for me and especially excited for the South Park RPG.

It has been a good year for games esecially for RPG fans. And by your list the end of the year will have shooter fans creaming their pants non stop.
---
If you believe in Vivi0198 and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
#48JoboHotepPosted 10/10/2012 5:39:01 PM
Vivi0198 posted...
Haven't grabbed XCOM or Dishonered yet but ive been watching a lot of XCOM videos and it looks like it is an amazing game. Seriously thinking about getting it tomorrow even though I haven't beat Black 2 or RE6.

Do it! I picked up XCOM:EU yesterday, and I'm totally loving it, I can't recommend it enough.
---
If I don't meet you no more in this world then uh, I'll meet ya on the next one..And don't be late- Jimi Hendrix Voodoo Child
#49Xx_King_Beef_xXPosted 10/10/2012 5:39:28 PM
jakethenoob posted...
I like ID and Doom II is my favorite FPS game, but I really don't see why they are re-packaging Doom 3 as a "new" game. It's not really going to be $60 is it? If it has multiplayer I might get it, since I used to play Doom 3 on XBL all the time.

It's going to be $39.99 and yes.. It will have multiplayer. It won't have co-op though.
---
I have to return some videotapes.
#50RedFive3Posted 10/10/2012 5:55:20 PM
$29.99 on PC, WOOT!
---
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.