This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are there any real arguments why PC gaming isn't better?

#281SunDevil77Posted 10/11/2012 9:35:03 AM
Dang I am almost out of hot sauce too, target time today! Might get Dishonored too
---
Fish, for sport only, not for meat. Fish meat is practically a vegetable.
#282ArthasRebornPosted 10/11/2012 9:37:48 AM
Dang I am almost out of hot sauce too, target time today! Might get Dishonored too

I'm so tempted to get Dishonored but my backlog is big enough as it is.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/arthasreborn http://i49.tinypic.com/32znxno.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/4rrggy.jpg http://i46.tinypic.com/af7sdj.jpg
#283SunDevil77Posted 10/11/2012 9:43:10 AM
Same with me, still gotta beat RE6 and play mechromancer and gunzerker in BL2, and beat SA 2. And pokemon white 2. Just my purchases in the past few weeks :p
---
Fish, for sport only, not for meat. Fish meat is practically a vegetable.
#284Fade2black001Posted 10/11/2012 9:45:41 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
Same with me, still gotta beat RE6 and play mechromancer and gunzerker in BL2, and beat SA 2. And pokemon white 2. Just my purchases in the past few weeks :p

I will never understand Pokemon fans.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#285secondhand1Posted 10/11/2012 11:52:54 AM
ArthasReborn posted...

Backlogs be damned!
---
The inherent idiocy of youth often outweighs its many advantages.
#286ChezDispenserPosted 10/11/2012 11:58:11 AM
Fade2black001 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

I will never understand Pokemon fans.

I'll never understand passive-aggressive signatures.
---
Goddamn!
#287ffgamemanPosted 10/11/2012 12:03:04 PM
The lack of convenience/pick-up-and-play compared to consoles (and cost-effectiveness).

Consoles can last 5-6 years (at least) with no need for expensive upgrades. Also, I can easily connect with most of my gaming friends via Xbox - neither of us play PC games.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature
#288CapwnDPosted 10/11/2012 1:07:26 PM
ArthasReborn posted...

Backlogs be damned!

Yep! Dishonored is really good. And it downloaded in less than 25 minutes on steam. I don't think I've ever had a game download that fast.
---
Thrash or be Thrashed
#289GM_Posted 10/11/2012 1:10:46 PM
ffgameman posted...
The lack of convenience/pick-up-and-play compared to consoles (and cost-effectiveness).

Consoles can last 5-6 years (at least) with no need for expensive upgrades. Also, I can easily connect with most of my gaming friends via Xbox - neither of us play PC games.

Buys game on Steam
Downloads game
Plays game

What's so hard here? The games install as they download.
---
Trolling the Mods since 2009
#290CapwnDPosted 10/11/2012 1:16:21 PM
ffgameman posted...

Buys game on Steam
Downloads game
Plays game

What's so hard here? The games install as they download.

Steam has made it much easier. That's true. But I think he's talking about non-steam, or the way it used to be. And it's still more steps and setup than on consoles. Hell the Xbox 360 even remembers if you like your controls inverted or not, so almost any game is literary just put it in and start playing with no setup at all.
---
Thrash or be Thrashed