This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are there any real arguments why PC gaming isn't better?

#311naughtydog2kO3Posted 10/11/2012 5:43:31 PM
Obviously he's been held back several times.

Not only that but I heard Snukie was also been put in to be in special ed for his lack of reading comprehension and being mentally slow in the head, guy can't seem to grasp the difference between his so called being a master race and reality, quite sad but true story.
---
XBL: naughtydog2k03
PSN: naughtydog2k03
#312SodapopVIIPosted 10/11/2012 5:53:06 PM
naughtydog2kO3 posted...

Not only that but I heard Snukie was also been put in to be in special ed for his lack of reading comprehension and being mentally slow in the head, guy can't seem to grasp the difference between his so called being a master race and reality, quite sad but true story.

I would say a good quantity of what he has written has been correct and relevant to the topic. As opposed to the drivel of sitting on a couch, patches and ignoring PC exclusives from a lot of clueless people on the other side of the fence that think Halo, Gears, Forza and the like are the only thing that qualifies as an exclusive,
---
Gamefaqs user since 1999.
#313Snuckie7Posted 10/11/2012 6:44:00 PM
Unbridled9 posted...

It's funny because I'll be going to a better university than either you or naughtydog could even dream of going to, especially judging by the intelligence levels in some of your posts.
#314naughtydog2kO3Posted 10/11/2012 6:54:23 PM
Unbridled9 posted...

It's funny because I'll be going to a better university than either you or naughtydog could even dream of going to, especially judging by the intelligence levels in some of your posts.

So when did University of Phoenix started being a better school than the ones we went to?
---
#315SunDevil77Posted 10/11/2012 6:56:52 PM
Snuckie7 posted...
Unbridled9 posted...

Ah, on the school search? Quite a lot of fun.
---
Fish, for sport only, not for meat. Fish meat is practically a vegetable
#316Snuckie7Posted 10/11/2012 7:02:57 PM(edited)
naughtydog2kO3 posted...
Unbridled9 posted...

So when did University of Phoenix started being a better school than the ones we went to?

I wouldn't expect someone as incompetent in the English language as you to know about anything remotely related to the American education system. Do you even live in the US?

SunDevil77 posted...
Ah, on the school search? Quite a lot of fun.

Well I've had my list for quite some time now. It's just getting those essays out that's really stressful. The early application deadline is really creeping up on me.
#317naughtydog2kO3Posted 10/11/2012 7:08:13 PM
I wouldn't expect someone as incompetent in the English language as you to know about anything remotely related to the American education system. Do you even live in the US?

I wouldn't expect someone going to the University of Phoenix to even know this is a gaming forum where anyone is free to talk or type however they see fit and couldn't care less from someone who takes a solid of 15 minutes to think up of a sentence like this to make himself sound like he's intelligent when he has a brain of a peanut, you should really calm down, getting angry will give you wrinkles!
---
#318Snuckie7Posted 10/11/2012 7:13:57 PM
naughtydog2kO3 posted...

I wouldn't expect someone going to the University of Phoenix to even know this is a gaming forum where anyone is free to talk or type however they see fit and couldn't care less from someone who takes a solid of 15 minutes to think up of a sentence like this to make himself sound like he's intelligent when he has a brain of a peanut, you should really calm down, getting angry will give you wrinkles!

You know, since your mind jumped straight to the UofP when thinking of terrible universities, I'd take a gander and say that's where you go. Are you enjoying the international transfer program?
#319naughtydog2kO3Posted 10/11/2012 7:16:42 PM
You know, since your mind jumped straight to the UofP when thinking of terrible universities, I'd take a gander and say that's where you go. Are you enjoying the international transfer program?

http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2009/12/10/129049624937063101.jpg
---
#320Snuckie7Posted 10/11/2012 7:17:19 PM
naughtydog2kO3 posted...

http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2009/12/10/129049624937063101.jpg

I take that as a yes?