This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are there any real arguments why PC gaming isn't better?

#321naughtydog2kO3Posted 10/11/2012 7:18:06 PM
I take that as a yes?

You can take it however you want big boy.
---
XBL: naughtydog2k03
PSN: naughtydog2k03
#322Snuckie7Posted 10/11/2012 7:20:17 PM
naughtydog2kO3 posted...
I take that as a yes?

You can take it however you want big boy.

Or maybe that's a no. Well I do hear they provide assistance for incompetent English speakers, so don't give up yet there's still hope!
#323naughtydog2kO3Posted 10/11/2012 7:21:42 PM
Or maybe that's a no. Well I do hear they provide assistance for incompetent English speakers, so don't give up yet there's still hope!

http://www.dadsbigplan.com/images/popcorn.gif
---
XBL: naughtydog2k03
PSN: naughtydog2k03
#324SodapopVIIPosted 10/11/2012 7:25:17 PM
You did a good job holding the PC fort now its been a page of rubbish reading about your education path - what a disappointment.
---
Gamefaqs user since 1999.
#325Snuckie7Posted 10/11/2012 7:30:09 PM
SodapopVII posted...
You did a good job holding the PC fort now its been a page of rubbish reading about your education path - what a disappointment.

That's because naughtydog already conceded defeat when he began resorting to ad hominem attacks, which happened to be about education. Worry not, the fort remains well defended.
#326SunDevil77Posted 10/11/2012 7:31:59 PM
Like, um, let's say you're driving along the road with your family. And you're driving along la li la. And then, all of the sudden there's a truck tire in the middle of the road. And you hit the brakes. Err! Whoa, that was close. Now let's see what happens when you're driving with the 'other guy's' brake pads. You're driving along. You're driving along and all of the sudden the kids are yelling from the backseat, 'I got to go to the bathroom, daddy!', 'Not now, damn it!', truck tire, eeeee, 'I can't stop!'. Help! There's a cliff! Aah! And your family's screaming 'Oh my god, we're burning alive!' 'No! I can't feel my legs!'. In comes the meat wagon. And the medic gets out and says, 'Oh, my god.'. New guy's in the corner puking his guts out. All because... you want to save a couple of extra pennies.
---
Fish, for sport only, not for meat. Fish meat is practically a vegetable
#327SodapopVIIPosted 10/11/2012 7:33:16 PM
Snuckie7 posted...
SodapopVII posted...

That's because naughtydog already conceded defeat when he began resorting to ad hominem attacks, which happened to be about education. Worry not, the fort remains well defended.

It's impossible to reason that a console is superior to a PC... unless you are some slob who cannot fathom installing a game for a minute and how to cable his controller and output cables to a TV. That's coming from someone who has played on consoles since the olden days. Keep in mind when going against a PC you are also going against every console in existence except the PS3 and 360 with emulation.
---
#328CapwnDPosted 10/11/2012 7:43:45 PM
It's impossible to reason that a console is superior to a PC.

It's like none of you people even read the topic. Are they saying that consoles are "superior?"

There's been point after point after point made about why people prefer consoles, and all these so called "gamers" from the PC boards flood the topic (thanks to the link posted on the PC boards to this topic) and none of them even bother to read the posts. They just go on with the name calling. slobs? gtfo.
---
Thrash Zone
#329SodapopVIIPosted 10/11/2012 7:49:47 PM
CaPwnD posted...
It's impossible to reason that a console is superior to a PC.

It's like none of you people even read the topic. Are they saying that consoles are "superior?"

There's been point after point after point made about why people prefer consoles, and all these so called "gamers" from the PC boards flood the topic (thanks to the link posted on the PC boards to this topic) and none of them even bother to read the posts. They just go on with the name calling. slobs? gtfo.

I am purely a console gamer, and I have no gaming PC until I buy one in 2013. It is quite evident in this topic that a lot of people arguing on the console side are clueless as to what can even be done with a personal computer. Also the word slob was not aimed at all console gamers - merely the stupid ones. So no getting the F out for me.
---
#330CapwnDPosted 10/11/2012 7:56:10 PM(edited)
It is quite evident in this topic that a lot of people arguing on the console side are clueless as to what can even be done with a personal computer.

It is quite evident that you and the PC board that flooded this topic have not read the posts, but are regurgitating the same crap over and over again. It only took ten posts for AsucaHayashi to show up and start to stir the pot. Linking to this topic on the PC board? No class.

Plenty of people were posting reason after reason whey they prefer consoles, yet the PC crowd came and and were like "LA LA LA NOT LISTENING PC MASTER RAACE YOU ARE PEASENTS LA LA"

And over and over and over. Then you chime in, defending one of these... so called "gamers" and you yourself saw what a schmuck he was being.
---
Thrash Zone