This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are there any real arguments why PC gaming isn't better?

#71TheApd_ReturnsPosted 10/10/2012 4:42:06 PM(edited)
GawdDawgs posted...
you can put in a game and play it right away, without having to install or worry about hard/software compatibility, crashing, etc. In short, it's easier to console game. Also, it has some nice perks like playing on the couch on a big screen and using split-screen.


i hate to be this guy, i love my xbox, but

1) steam pretty much does the whole process for you, and saves a trip to the store. even downloading Morrowind GotY and installing the MGSO 3 package is a pretty painless ordeal, it literally does 80% of the work for you, and specifically tells you what you have to click for the remaining 20%.

2) ive been playing PC games on my TV with a controller for 2 years now.
#72Jounetsu2105Posted 10/10/2012 4:42:50 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#73keyblade_lordPosted 10/10/2012 4:44:32 PM
Split Screen. When my friend comes to my house he can't exactly drag his desktop so we can play some PC games together.
---
OBJECTION! This Topic Clearly Sucks!
PSN, Steam and Gamertag: Joseponypants
#74naughtydog2kO3Posted 10/10/2012 4:47:56 PM
There is really no point arguing with a bunch of jackass elitists, no matter how hard you argue with them, they'll just keep on denying and argue back that you shouldn't be gaming on console and should be gaming on the PC instead, let them go on thinking it'll happen but won't, after all they are a dying breed anyways.
---
XBL: naughtydog2k03
PSN: naughtydog2k03
#75mrhappyguy12345Posted 10/10/2012 4:55:43 PM
I thought console/fanboy wars were bad, but man, i sure am tired of this pc vs console garbage. They always breakdown this way.

PC has tons of options and is just overall better.

Consoles are more convenient and A LOT of people play/love em.

You can have a great gaming experience either way, so why can't we all just get along.
---
Playing: Little Big Planet Vita
Sleeping Dogs
#76singhellotakuPosted 10/10/2012 4:56:51 PM
Side note: can't watch internet porn on a console, (can't ruin it with internet porn virus attacks either though)
#77TheMuffinPosted 10/10/2012 4:57:56 PM
I don't have the elitist attitude to be a PC gamer. Unless you get one in the computer case box or something.
---
SnowFox7 ~I heard him use the term 'tarantula downpour', which would actually have been significantly worse than the rain we had that day.
#78naughtydog2kO3Posted 10/10/2012 4:58:52 PM
From: mrhappyguy12345 | #115
I thought console/fanboy wars were bad, but man, i sure am tired of this pc vs console garbage. They always breakdown this way.

PC has tons of options and is just overall better.

Consoles are more convenient and A LOT of people play/love em.

You can have a great gaming experience either way, so why can't we all just get along.


Because PC elitists/gamers don't think you should have a console if you have a gaming PC, they despise anyone who games on consoles and calls you a peasant for playing console games than PC games.
---
XBL: naughtydog2k03
PSN: naughtydog2k03
#79MyAura717Posted 10/10/2012 4:59:31 PM
My couch being more comfy than a chair.
---
Convert To Buddenism now
#80mrhappyguy12345Posted 10/10/2012 5:06:03 PM
naughtydog2kO3 posted...
From: mrhappyguy12345 | #115
I thought console/fanboy wars were bad, but man, i sure am tired of this pc vs console garbage. They always breakdown this way.

PC has tons of options and is just overall better.

Consoles are more convenient and A LOT of people play/love em.

You can have a great gaming experience either way, so why can't we all just get along.


Because PC elitists/gamers don't think you should have a console if you have a gaming PC, they despise anyone who games on consoles and calls you a peasant for playing console games than PC games.


Gotta ignore em. Much like trolls, your anger and annoyance will only empower them.
---
Playing: Little Big Planet Vita
Sleeping Dogs